Mom scolding daughter while being videotaped by immature dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mom scolding daughter while being videotaped by immature dad

This vid had me rollin...

That was funny as hell "if" its real. Also, how do you know its the dad? You sure its not her brother? I think its the brother

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      That was funny as hell "if" its real. Also, how do you know its the dad? You sure its not her brother? I think its the brother
      http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1811906

Comment

Poor stupid girl.

Comment

wow, thats beast. Its funny also because girls like this turn out to be the biggest hoes. There parents keep them trapped up until the kids hate them. Then when they get some free time they go straight freak, espically when they go away to College. Still, she needs to watch her ass though with the computer ****. The parents were right about that. Still, they also need to let her have some life. It reminds me of the Hogans, lol

Comment

Definitely the brother. "You could have been raped.. Raped in the butt!!"

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              wow, thats beast. Its funny also because girls like this turn out to be the biggest hoes. There parents keep them trapped up until the kids hate them. Then when they get some free time they go straight freak, espically when they go away to College. Still, she needs to watch her ass though with the computer ****. The parents were right about that. Still, they also need to let her have some life. It reminds me of the Hogans, lol
              My favorite part is when the dad keeps chanting "In the butt..." LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Definitely the brother. "You could have been raped.. Raped in the butt!!"
                I was just going off on what the main site said which was supposedly the dad.

In any case, it's still classic teenage ownage.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  I was just going off on what the main site said which was supposedly the dad.

In any case, it's still classic teenage ownage.
                  This video is old. I remember seeing it a while ago. At least a year IIRC. I totally forgot about it though, so thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    This video is old. I remember seeing it a while ago. At least a year IIRC. I totally forgot about it though, so thanks for posting.
                    I "stumbled" upon it thru StumbleUpon. I knew it was old but wasn't sure if you guys had seen it already. It cracked me up and was hoping it would give u guys a laugh too.

Comment

Working...
                    X