No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio-Matt Vanda on December 16 in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Rubio-Matt Vanda on December 16 in Vegas

The highest ranked middleweight in the WBC's rankings, Marco Antonio Rubio, will return to action on the 16th of December against Matt Vanda at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. Vanda is well remembered in Mexico for his two fights with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Given the styles of both fighters, fireworks are expected. The fight is going headline a show that closes the WBC's 49th annual convention. Rubio has 52 wins, with 45 knockouts, five defeats and one draw, Vanda has 44 wins, 13 defeats and 24 knockouts. The card will be carried on Televisa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy fight for Rubio, I expect him to even KO Vanda in about 7 or 8 rounds.

Comment

Wow, didn't realize he had such a high KO ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Wow, didn't realize he had such a high KO ratio.
        That also happened to David Lemieux, he didn't realize that Rubio had a very high number of KOs, and he underestimated his power and thought Marco was just another tomato can that he was going to KO in the first round ... We all know how that fight ended.

Comment

I didn't even know Vanda was still fighting. This should be easy work for Rubio.

Comment

lets see Rubio takes a dive and loses a close fight with Vanda, then Vanda will instantly become the WBC mandatory for Chavez jr. wow Chavez v Vanda 3!

I'm sure Arum will throw Oswaldo Kuchle a bone and let Jhonny Gonzalez finally face one of his featherweights. anything to protect the Chavez cash cow.

Comment

Rubios time to shine@ WBC Convention and good move by promoter Sampson Lewkowicz switching to Vanda (far more durable) from Mohamad Said of Brazil,who's been KO'd 5x, still expect late round stoppage for Rubio...

Comment

Working...
              X