worst ***** move Haye's or Toney's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst ***** move Haye's or Toney's

i am a fan of Haye's but i cant condone Haye's behaviour if its true about him avoiding Johnson etc i never stick up for people if they are ducking but at the moment its all hear say

James Toney flat out refusing to fight Wladimir when he is not likely to get many more cracks at the linear HW champ due to his age

also after claiming Wladimir to be a bum etc etc

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post

i am a fan of Haye's but i cant condone Haye's behaviour if its true about him avoiding Johnson etc i never stick up for people if they are ducking but at the moment its all hear say

James Toney flat out refusing to fight Wladimir when he is not likely to get many more cracks at the linear HW champ due to his age

also after claiming Wladimir to be a bum etc etc
    I don't ever remember hearing that Toney refused to fight Wlad? Have a link or something?

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
      I don't ever remember hearing that Toney refused to fight Wlad? Have a link or something?
      i dont but one of the Wlad fans can probably clarify

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
        check this out

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=205002

Comment

Yeah the WK team offered Toney 1.5 million and he used it as an excused not to fight Wlad

Comment

Toney and Haye should be made to fight each other for using thier mouths and not backing it up

the talking warriors

Comment

Working...
            X