No announcement yet.

Aladin's Lamp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aladin's Lamp...

you have been granted 3 wishes. they could be anything but a wish for more wishes. i am sure that health, wealth, and fame would be top choices, but i'd like you to really give it some thought and think about what you would want, as if the wish could actually come true. it does not have to be for a tangible thing. it could just be to change something that has happened in history or for something abstract...

so give it some thought and share your 3 wishes.

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    you have been granted 3 wishes. they could be anything but a wish for more wishes. i am sure that health, wealth, and fame would be top choices, but i'd like you to really give it some thought and think about what you would want, as if the wish could actually come true. it does not have to be for a tangible thing. it could just be to change something that has happened in history or for something abstract...

so give it some thought and share your 3 wishes.

Hmmm. Well, I'm going to have to think on these; but off the cuff the "believer" in me would Wish to sit down for a day or so and have a talk with the real Jesus and get his perspective straight from his own mouth.

Second wish would probably be to have one more day with my dad who died back in 1993 to get his advice on some stuff.

Third....have to think about.

Comment

Oops...need to clarify that wishes # 1 & 2 are under the presumption that I have not died, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
        Oops...need to clarify that wishes # 1 & 2 are under the presumption that I have not died, myself.
        of course.

Comment

1. Make everyone good looking = that way everyone would find their true soul mate. Far too much stock are put in looks me included I have been out with some really boring good looking girls.

2. Get rid of the concept of addiction. Thus making it impossible to get addicted to anything.

3. Make water taste sweet.

Comment

#1 I would wish for 100 billion dollars NO TAXES everyone always seems to forget that

#2 Own a country of my picking, any place any time.

#3 Marry Vida Guerra and make her a mute, and make her a slut for me

Comment

I would wish for 100 billion dollars NO TAXES everyone always seems to forget that
              I might have a concept of communism that works lol.

Comment

1. I would wish for England to win the world cup. But then once England did win the world cup i would forever be left to wonder about whether they might of won the world cup without me making that wish and then I'd of wasted a perfectly good wish. So actually **** that.

1. I wish to **** that the doctor is wrong and i dont have osteo arthiritus in my bastard right knee.

2. Take Vida Guerra away from the evil clutches of jordan29728 and into my loving arms. And give her her voice back. It aint no fun if i cant hear her moan.

3. I'm having seconds thoughts about England now. What if they dont win the world cup and I'll know forever that by making one wish they would of won the cup. So yeah...England win the world cup.

Comment

the mute part was so i wouldnt have to listen to her talk
                  Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 06-25-2006, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan29728
                    the mute part was so i wouldnt have to listen to her talk
                    Well then it's a good ****ing job I've saved her from you.
                    Last edited by * FeistyWench *; 06-25-2006, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X