Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article from google translate, Briggs injured bicep early.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article from google translate, Briggs injured bicep early.

he Ami was only the third boxer who survived twelve rounds against Vitali and only lost on points. Briggs groaned on TV: "Klitschko beats harder than George Foreman."

WBC champion Klitschko: "I burn my hands. I met him again, but it was not easy. "Yes! But only when neither Klitschko nor the 14 500 fans in the Hamburg mitbekamen O2-World, and 13.29 million TV viewers watched it.

Briggs was knocked out on the cabin-loo!

The heavily damaged Briggs was there, just his urine released into the tube and trouble with the doping control officer (he did not recognize the test because he had not seen exactly). Since cried Briggs, "Attention, attention, now I'm falling!"

Helpers caught him. Briggs was not completely unconscious, but in a coma. For fear of a brain hemorrhage (which is not confirmed, fortunately), he has been associated with blue light into the University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf.

Even yesterday he was still in intensive care 1F.

The diagnosis rock hard!

• Two openings on the face. Under the right eye and left eye (fracture of the orbital roof).

• Demolition of a strand of muscle and a tendon tear in the biceps. By a stroke blocked by Klitschko in the first round.

• Left ear drum burst.

• The face is all swollen. Breathing is the asthmatic Briggs even harder than usual

The worried Vitali Klitschko visited him yesterday briefly. Alana wife remained in Hamburg. Briggs could fly back to Miami on Friday at the earliest, USA.

Klitschko's coach Fritz Sdunek: "Briggs will not be the same after all these blows. I would have taken out my latest protege after ten laps. "

Briggs challenger has collected € 715 000 Stock Exchange. But he had to pay a high price.

Display: accessories for all boxing fans in a wide selection!
    More about
    The highest TV box ratios in 10 years

wtf ...

"the concerned vitali klitchko lol

"should have taken him out after ten laps?

LOL

well it appears he got over 700,000 euros which translates to around a million dollars so ....he got a nice payday for his trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
      wtf ...

"the concerned vitali klitchko lol

LOL

well it appears he got over 700,000 euros which translates to around a million dollars so ....he got a nice payday for his trouble.
      He might be using most of that on reconstructive surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
        He means if he was Briggs' trainer, he would have stopped the fight after the 10th, in other words taken Briggs out of the fight after the 10th round.

Comment

Working...
        X