No announcement yet.

Rampage looks horrible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage looks horrible!

Dude obviously didn't train properly. Just really puffy with no definition. If he loses he should reeeeeeally look at retirement

its cool man people get old, he had a career with memorable moments and thats that

Comment

Rampage's heart hasn't been in this for years. He's also fed up with it to boot.

He only fights for a check now. I don't think he even wants to keep fighting, but I guess the money's been worth it.

Comment

The say "never bet against x fighter."

Based on his lack of motivation and lack of dedication, I would say "never bet for Rampage."

Comment

He was very motivated against Jones recently and looked in great shape. If he still takes care of himself like that he can beat anybody on any given night and he sure as hell wouldn't have had much trouble with Bader.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
            He was very motivated against Jones recently and looked in great shape. If he still takes care of himself like that he can beat anybody on any given night and he sure as hell wouldn't have had much trouble with Bader.
            I do not agree with you.

And so I will repeat myself.

He hasn't been motivated in years.

Would he have liked to win the fight? Of course. But he isn't the same fighter he once was. I'm sure age, injuries, physical decline, etc. also have something to do with it, surely, but he hasn't had his heart in the game for years.

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I guess if you can't get up for a title fight though you really, really need to hang up the gloves, so you may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I do not agree with you.

And so I will repeat myself.

He hasn't been motivated in years.

Would he have liked to win the fight? Of course. But he isn't the same fighter he once was. I'm sure age, injuries, physical decline, etc. also have something to do with it, surely, but he hasn't had his heart in the game for years.

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I guess if you can't get up for a title fight though you really, really need to hang up the gloves, so you may be right.
              I'm not gonna disagree about his inconsistency. Against Machida, great shape and fought smart and well. Against Jones in phenomenal shape and survived the longest, negated Jones' wrestling for a long time etc. That's the guy I wanna see every time he fights, and I think that's when he is a top 5 LHW in the world. Other times like last night I just gotta cringe and give up on him.

Maybe put him up against Shogun next as atleast if he comes unprepared, he will get his ass kicked badly and that's atleast fun to watch.

Comment

He is done at a high level, let go.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                  I'm not gonna disagree about his inconsistency. Against Machida, great shape and fought smart and well. Against Jones in phenomenal shape and survived the longest, negated Jones' wrestling for a long time etc. That's the guy I wanna see every time he fights, and I think that's when he is a top 5 LHW in the world. Other times like last night I just gotta cringe and give up on him.

Maybe put him up against Shogun next as atleast if he comes unprepared, he will get his ass kicked badly and that's atleast fun to watch.
                  I think his Machida performance was an anomaly given how Rampage has looked in recent years.

Against Jones he had absolutely no game plan. Seriously, he ran in there thinking he was going to land some looping hooks on Jones...

Rampage not caring about fighting is not new. The last great performance he had was defending the strap against Dan Henderson.

Comment

Hope they put him in there with a striker. Maybe he wins, maybe he gets destroyed, but at least it'll be more fun than seeing him look bored against wrestlers. It's probably not the case, but I hope he'd show more desire to fight if it was against the sort of guy who will stand and bang with him.

Rampage-Stann would be good if Stann ever moves back up. Would also like to see Rampage-Feijćo.

Comment

Working...
                    X