No announcement yet.

Margarito was not exposed at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito was not exposed at all.

You guys are acting like Margarito has been overhyped and exposed.

I even saw a thread where the topic creater referred to Marg as "Unbeaten" and nobody corrected him.

You guys seem to be forgetting the his recent fights. Paul Williams put on a show to snatch a decision and Marg was getting DOMINATED by Joshua Clottey until the exact moment Clottey broke his hand.

So he has been beaten before, we know his weaknesses. I dont know why all you guys thought he was invincible.

By "all you guys" you mean Mexicans right?

Comment

gggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

ok then where all all his nutthuggers now????

Comment

clotteys hand wasn't broken......... I think Alot of people have fought well against margaritto but broke down mentally, eventually. Shane is very experienced and a very good fighter that stuck to the gameplan and reaped the reward.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous12 View Post
            Are you ****ign stupid? He was exposed to the FULLEST EXTENT. His a CHEAT, and was KTFO!!! He wasn't even in the fight for a second, he was dominated from start to finish!!
            ..what he said

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              ok then where all all his nutthuggers now????
              I was teetering on the edge of being a margarito nuthugger, i realised that about round 6-7 when everyone was yelling "Mosely is kicking his ass" and I kept saying "Just wait, Just wait, this is what margarito does"

I love and still love watching margarito fight, however i need to research this wrap insert a bit more, cause if he purposefully cheated, then i'm over him as a fighter. Much in the way i'm over mosely as a fighter.

Comment

It wasnt broken? Oh well I know he hurt it badly.

But who knows it could of been a coincidence that margarito started coming on at the exact moment it happened.

But seriously watch that fight......Clottly lands like tripple left hooks to Margaritos head.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  clotteys hand wasn't broken......... I think Alot of people have fought well against margaritto but broke down mentally, eventually. Shane is very experienced and a very good fighter that stuck to the gameplan and reaped the reward.
                  yup thats exactly true, Cotto would have won the fight if he was mentally strong. Cotto just broke down because he was hitting Marg with everything and Marg keep coming. You must fight FIRE with FIRE against MArg, thats what Shane did....from the opening bell Shane was looking for the knockout and Shane kept punching, and punching, and punching

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                    I was teetering on the edge of being a margarito nuthugger, i realised that about round 6-7 when everyone was yelling "Mosely is kicking his ass" and I kept saying "Just wait, Just wait, this is what margarito does"

I love and still love watching margarito fight, however i need to research this wrap insert a bit more, cause if he purposefully cheated, then i'm over him as a fighter. Much in the way i'm over mosely as a fighter.
                    I feel exactly the same, EXACTLY. Margs toughness will always have a place for me but if the plaster of Paris **** turns out to be true......i'm done with him

Comment

Working...
                    X