Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming PPV Buys Prediction

Cotto vs mayorga = 350k buys
    maidana vs morales = 200k buys
    Pacquiao vs Mosley = 1.7 mil buys (cbs will throw this fight down our throat)
    Cotto vs Margarito = 750K i think cbs will do a fight camp to this fight also

am i missing any ppvs

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
      am i missing any ppvs
      Cotto vs mayorga = 300k
      maidana vs morales = 100k
      Pacquiao vs Mosley = 2.6 mil
      Cotto vs Margarito = 850k, 1mil if there's a fight camp(it's a great story)

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
        Cotto vs mayorga = 300k
        maidana vs morales = 100k
        Pacquiao vs Mosley = 2.6 mil
        Cotto vs Margarito = 850k, 1mil if there's a fight camp(it's a great story)
        IDK about that brother but I hope it does. I really might be delusional but I think big time boxing is coming back to national television.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
          Cotto vs mayorga = 350k buys
          maidana vs morales = 200k buys
          Pacquiao vs Mosley = 1.7 mil buys (cbs will throw this fight down our throat)
          Cotto vs Margarito = 750K i think cbs will do a fight camp to this fight also
          Cotto - Mayorga: Around the 200K mark. I don't think Mayorga has a big enough base and I don't think Cotto's base wants to spend the money on this one, knowing that a Margarito rematch takes place right around the corner.

Maidana - Morales: 100-150K. Morales is worn down as a fighter and as a true, relevant star. Maidana isn't even a star at this point. It will still sell due to the fact that both have always come to fight, however. 150K seems around right, in some ways.

Pacquiao - Mosley: Around the 1.5 million mark. Mosley is looked at as washed up in many respects and it's also NOT Mayweather, so some will be turned off by that. However, with a big machine backing this fight, it's easily going to clear the 1 million mark. Could do a bit more than I'm projecting.

Cotto - Mayorga: I see this fight doing about 500K. So many questions. Such a good fight the first time around and they have complimenting styles, so it's likely to happen again. Ironically, Cotto might have more left, so his base wants to see him redeem the loss. Mexicans wants to see a Puerto Rican lose. It'll sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            IDK about that brother but I hope it does. I really might be delusional but I think big time boxing is coming back to national television.
            nobody thought mayweather and oscar could do 2.4 either- it's all about promotion and hype.

and this is gonna be the biggest hype job of all time.

Comment

cotto vs mayorga 300k
              maidana vs morales 75k
              pac vs mosley 2 million
              cotto vs cheato hasn't been made yet so i'll wait on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                nobody thought mayweather and oscar could do 2.4 either- it's all about promotion and hype.

and this is gonna be the biggest hype job of all time.

I hope your right and this fight really sells well so CBS/Top Rank relationship becomes very good.

Imagine the hype for Pacquiao vs. Mayweather lol that is going to be insane.

Comment

You are missing 2 PPV's that I know of: Judah-Mabuza and Adamek-McBride.

I doubt you will ever see the numbers for those PPVs..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                    You are missing 2 PPV's that I know of: Judah-Mabuza and Adamek-McBride.

I doubt you will ever see the numbers for those PPVs..
                    I think Segura-Calderon II is on PPV right?

Comment

Working...
                    X