No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Freddie Roach Discuss The Peterson Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Freddie Roach Discuss The Peterson Defense

Thanks, everybody, for joining us today. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We are really grateful that we're on the call today with the one and only Unified Super Lightweight World Champion Amir 'King' Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

good interview long as fuk but good. i like amir i just dont understand why he says he will never fight pac, friends fight all the time, if the money is there and people want to see it fight and be friends after. not saying he's ready now but he shouldnt just dismiss it like that, esp if he's tryin to be pfp king

Comment

Great interview. A very long one but I read every single word.

My favorite question and answer was:

And then if I could follow up to that, if you fought him, where would that fight be? Would you be willing to fight him in California? Or would it have to be somewhere neutral if you took on Bradley?

A. Khan

I think it would be better somewhere neutral, because at the end of the day he can't sell tickets in his own back yard really, so it wouldn't be worth fighting him in his own state or wherever he's from. So wherever Golden Boy would put the fight, I'm happy to fight there.
      so funny, yet so true.

Comment

Good interview, looking forward to the fight and see were amir goes after it

Comment

Amir should be getting a lot of credit for always wanting to fight the best fighters and beating them.

Comment

you have to admit Khan is a cool customer kind of like myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
              good interview long as fuk but good. i like amir i just dont understand why he says he will never fight pac, friends fight all the time, if the money is there and people want to see it fight and be friends after. not saying he's ready now but he shouldnt just dismiss it like that, esp if he's tryin to be pfp king
              i think as boxers theyd be open to it, but freddie wont allow it, ive noticed how he always says "they both have respect for me" meaning if u respect me dont fight each other.

Comment

Working...
              X