No announcement yet.

Just left the Grizzles game with my son for his birthday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just left the Grizzles game with my son for his birthday

Griz got Home court for the Clippers series.great game man the atmosphere was intense .packed house.it was my son's first time going to a NBA game and i feel great taking him.......going to get tickets for the Playoffs.i was right behind the goat in the 4th row had great,great seats...was sitting there talking to the Grizzle girls all night man it was fun

Good to hear man,thats the memories to make,your son will remember that game 50 years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Good to hear man,thats the memories to make,your son will remember that game 50 years from now.
      you are 100 percent right,those are the things that create lifetime memories.just the look in his eye was priceless

Comment

Good **** Larry...more of that. Less of the gun and drug talk.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Good **** Larry...more of that. Less of the gun and drug talk.
          yea i know.im seriously trying to change my life.im 30 and need to make my 30's more productive and family oriented..this just felt right and this is what i want out of life...........time to just be a father and leave the bullshit alone

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            yea i know.im seriously trying to change my life.im 30 and need to make my 30's more productive and family oriented..this just felt right and this is what i want out of life...........time to just be a father and leave the bullshit alone
            Ay, if you're ever struggling with getting yourself right, at least you have a few very good reasons in your children to push you through. No better motivation than that, man.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              Ay, if you're ever struggling with getting yourself right, at least you have a few very good reasons in your children to push you through. No better motivation than that, man.
              thanks man great post.owe you green k

Comment

I went to the Garden about a month ago. Absolutely a night I won't forget. To spend that time with your son is not only memorable for you, but even more importantly for him. Cherish those moments homie, they are truly special.

Comment

Working...
                X