No announcement yet.

Shooga Shane Mosley Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooga Shane Mosley Appreciation Thread

My boi Shooga finally gonna hang them up...big ups for making the right decision...Shooga is a HOFF'er for sure...respect!!

Post your fav sugar shane videos/moments!!

This one is a classic. Sugar Shane Mosley walking into the ring while Floyd is doing his post fight interview and asking him for a fight and it gets heated

poor kellerman, he looked so lost. he should have put the mic up and let them both talk till it escalated. i guess this was before they used wwe type promoting
    Last edited by tranquilo; 06-06-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shinya aoki
      lol at the highlight containing the Mosely vs Pac fight SMH
      no lie... I kinda chuckled at that and the Sergio fight.....

Comment

So glad he's hanging them up. He's a favorite of mine and he got to go out looking like a warrior and one tough SOB despite losing. How he stood in front of Canelo like that for 12 rounds is beyond me...

Comment

Comment

-played video,
            -heard strip club song,
            -stopped video

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              My boi Shooga finally gonna hang them up...big ups for making the right decision...Shooga is a HOFF'er for sure...respect!!

If Mosley had been roiding like in all his past fights that fight ends in round 2 agnist Mayweather. Mayweather knew age and no roids would mean a non threat when he faced Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                So glad he's hanging them up. He's a favorite of mine and he got to go out looking like a warrior and one tough SOB despite losing. How he stood in front of Canelo like that for 12 rounds is beyond me...
                I think the roids kept him up

Comment

Originally posted by shinya aoki
                  nice video

I would green k you, but it wouldnt be green lol

Comment

Always show love for Azucar!! 2 fighters he could have ducked but fought anyway.Wright & Forrest. Those losses hindered his greatness, but it takes a real fighter to fight them, Sugar was that.

Comment

Working...
                    X