Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Foreman "Superfight" Are They Purposfully Sabotaging Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto vs Foreman "Superfight" Are They Purposfully Sabotaging Boxing?

Seriously has Dana White infultrated the Elite of Boxing Promotions such as Top Rank with spies and is mounting a counter insurgency to destroy Boxing once and for all?

Because having a supposed megafight at Yankee Stadium with the Main event as Foreman vs Cotto is certainly a good way too have the mainstream press **** all over boxing.

Who has seen a Foreman fight aside form the Santos one? There is a 10% chance that it could turn out remotely interesting if Cotto comes in like a destroyer trying to tear Yuri's guts out with body shots.

Most likely we'll witness a jab and sprint fest that'll make most wish their eyes had been gouged out hours before so they wouldn't have had to been subjected to what they just saw.

Arum needs his fuking head examined. This is going to damage boxing further with the casual fans and mainstream press.

i kind of agree but am really hoping that cotto brutalizes and has a highlight reel KO on foreman

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Seriously has Dana White infultrated the Elite of Boxing Promotions such as Top Rank with spies and is mounting a counter insurgency to destroy Boxing once and for all?

Because having a supposed megafight at Yankee Stadium with the Main event as Foreman vs Cotto is certainly a good way too have the mainstream press **** all over boxing.

Who has seen a Foreman fight aside form the Santos one? There is a 10% chance that it could turn out remotely interesting if Cotto comes in like a destroyer trying to tear Yuri's guts out with body shots.

Most likely we'll witness a jab and sprint fest that'll make most wish their eyes had been gouged out hours before so they wouldn't have had to been subjected to what they just saw.

Arum needs his fuking head examined. This is going to damage boxing further with the casual fans and mainstream press.
      Yeah bro,Hopefully this fight dont suck.Alot of sports fans will watch
      this fight.No nba playoffs no hockey,With the yankee stadium involved
      will get alot of attention.

Comment

all that said i am looking forward to Wolak Moore and Martirosyan Green undercard fights.

Comment

They are two skilled fighters. It doesnt have to be a war all the time for it to be a good fight.

Comment

haha, interesting theory. Maybe Arum wants to move to promoting MMA.

Let's see the attendance numbers first.

This fight hasn't really been that hyped. Its only known of in boxing circles.

When my friends heard of Miguel Cotto fighting Foreman, they asked "oh didn't he fight Ali?"

P.S. Ты русский или украинец?

Comment

Is there going to be anywhere to watch that Wolak fight?

Comment

It will be a better hype to it than fight
                my tribute to cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  all that said i am looking forward to Wolak Moore and Martirosyan Green undercard fights.
                  Are they showing the Wolak Moore fight on HBO.
                  Ha I like Powel Wolak but back before he lost, I thought he was gunna be like the next beast in the division, I don't know what made me think that. But it will be a good fight regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodClottey View Post
                    Is there going to be anywhere to watch that Wolak fight?
                    http://www.toprank.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=0

But, it is a pretty ****ty stream

Comment

Working...
                    X