Amir Khan "Bradley is signing with top-rank and will fight Pac in November"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan "Bradley is signing with top-rank and will fight Pac in November"

Amir Khan - The Official Page
    via Taz. Bradley is signing with Top Rank and will fight Pacquiao in November.

From team Khan

So i guess we will Never see the fight now considering the top rank-gbp feud...

Its probably a 1-2 fight contract.

Prolly Pac and Judah

Comment

What a punk Bradley is.

Comment

God i ****ing hate Arum.

Comment

That's great, finally Pacquiao giving a young buck a shot. Without Barrera/Morales, Pacquiao wouldn't be where he is today, it's time to give back to the sport.

Comment

Please god let it be at 140 but i prefer this to Juan Manuel cant see him beating Pac at 140 or above like since Floyd he has beating Diaz and Kats at 135.He will be 38 by the time the fight rolls around and being out of the ring a year i think Pac would win a pretty easy ud at 145 or whatever catchweight it would be at

Comment

You literally have to sign with Arum to fight Manny, that's wack all around the board man. And Bradley vs Khan was the fight that would have been THE fight at 140.

Comment

Arum did this deliberately so that Amir cannot fight Bradley and become a worldwide superstar. Arum really despices GBP. He doesn't want any fighters of their stable to become superstars.

I say, **** it. Amir should fight Judah and then move up to 147 and fight the likes of Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
                  That's great, finally Pacquiao giving a young buck a shot. Without Barrera/Morales, Pacquiao wouldn't be where he is today, it's time to give back to the sport.
                  Is he fighting Marquez at catchweight or Bradley?

Comment

please arum no more pairing manny up against african american boxers... we dont wanna see another running and chasing around match...

Comment

Working...
                    X