No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Felix Sturm 159.2, Ronald Hearns 159.1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Felix Sturm 159.2, Ronald Hearns 159.1

STUTTGART, GERMANY - WBA middleweight champion Felix Sturm (L) poses with challenger Ronald Hearns of the United States during the weigh-in at the Palazzo in Stuttgart, Germany. Sturm will defend his WBA title against Hearns at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart. Both fighters were shredded on the scale. Sturm (34-2, 14KOs) was 159.2-pounds, while Hearns (26-1, 20KOs) was 159.1.

[Click Here To Read More]

How the heck is Tommy Hearn's kid getting a title shot so soon after getting knocked out?

Comment

No way was I going to miss a thread that said Felix Sturm and photos in the title.

Comment

To me, Sturm looks a bit gaunt and weight drained. Hearns on the other hand looks comfortable at his respective weight...

Also, I'm hoping Hearns pulls the upset....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          To me, Sturm looks a bit gaunt and weight drained. Hearns on the other hand looks comfortable at his respective weight...

Also, I'm hoping Hearns pulls the upset....
          Yeah Sturm has been holding that title hostage long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            How the heck is Tommy Hearn's kid getting a title shot so soon after getting knocked out?
            everyone gets title shots these days

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              Yeah. Everybody gets shots at Sturm except the guys that can beat him.

Comment

I hope karma bites sturm in the ass for taking such a joke of a fight. Please boxing gods let some freak punch knock his gay ass out!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  I guess. Too many damn titles these days. Who's next at a title shot? Big George's kid? He's 10-0 already, ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    I guess. Too many damn titles these days. Who's next at a title shot? Big George's kid? He's 10-0 already, ROFL.
                    Why are your pictures politically-based, when this is a boxing website?

Comment

Working...
                    X