No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Ratings Update: Thompson, Chemito, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Ratings Update: Thompson, Chemito, More

It was hardly a hectic weekend, but we did get one significant change. In a bit of a surprise, we have a new titlist at 105 lbs. forcing the one notable change. Other than that, this week was about keeping position with an eye on the weeks ahead as some of the major players at Light Heavyweight and Welterweight come to scratch soon.

This is the BoxingScene ratings update. [Click Here To Read More]

Why did Chemito leave GBP? Is he making good money in Panama. He doesn't seem eager to travel anymore.

Great boxer. I would like to see him fight Yamanaka or make another run at 122.

Comment

I'm surprised Bryant Jennings isn't rated at heavyweight. I'd have him in there instead of Wilder or Adamek.
      Cunningham deserves his place. He is a lot better as a heavyweight than many believe. He didn't get the nod against Adamek, but should have. And it frustrates me to see so many posts here by people saying the tough fight he gave Tyson Fury proves that Fury is overrated.
      The alternative explanation - that they themselves are seriously underrating Cunningham - never seems to enter their heads.
      I'm looking foreward to seeing what happens when he fights Mansour. That's a very intriguing match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Why did Chemito leave GBP? Is he making good money in Panama. He doesn't seem eager to travel anymore.

Great boxer. I would like to see him fight Yamanaka or make another run at 122.
        My understanding is more they left him (i.e. released him).

Comment

Working...
        X