Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on what to do if someone is dissing you and hitting on you girlfriend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on what to do if someone is dissing you and hitting on you girlfriend.

Hello all, I'm trying to learn about what to do in this general type of situation:

If you are a mellow person who doesn't like fighting over stupid things and are already secure and comfortable with your gf and its not the fact that the guy is hitting on your gf cause it doesn't matter if you trust her but if hes disrespecting you in front of her and being a moron. What would you do in a situation like this? Also add that you don't know if you will win cause its a guy you don't know.

In my case as a person who doesn't know mma so if the guy turns out to be trained in it and which case I'd be at a disadvantage. What are your views on this?

Sorry if its been asked before or if this is the wrong forum.

Well..

I'd personally beat his ass.

But if he's makin a fool out of you in front of your girl then you should beat his ass...

I mean if you have any type of boxing exp you should be able to KO him with a jab and a straight right (or left).

Comment

Go some where else?

Comment

Everybody wants to be a tough guy....but reality is people end up dead over similarly dumb situations. If you you are secure in who you are and aren't bothered by it and the other guy hasn't physically touched/threatened you, then why fight in the first place? I can't think of any positives from fighting. You risk getting locked up, hurt or shot(where I'm from fights lead to somebody going to the trunk, it rarely ends w/ just a fight). Not to mention that recently there was a 1 punch fight that led to the death of the other combatant. The guy that threw the punch was jailed and charged with manslaughter. My advice is grow up and keep the fighting in the ring.

Comment

Depends what he is doing....

If he is just having a go, tell him to back the **** off.

If he doesn't back off, or if he is being really sleazy or abusive or whatever in the 1st place, wipe him out. three or four straight punches to the head.

Although do be careful, sometimes you have to pick your fights. You could hit him and take care of him, but he could have a whole lot of backup when it's just you and your gf. Not saying to ***** out though, always be assertive, but use discretion, assess the siuation.

Comment

Pull out a strap on dat trick azz hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
              Well..

I'd personally beat his ass.

But if he's makin a fool out of you in front of your girl then you should beat his ass...

I mean if you have any type of boxing exp you should be able to KO him with a jab and a straight right (or left).
              stfu you would do sh** internet hero aahahahahahhahhha

you sit on boxingscene all day how the fcuk u gonna find a girl

and a big LOL on u trying to sound "ghetto"

what a loser hahahahahahhahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by boxer13 View Post
                Hello all, I'm trying to learn about what to do in this general type of situation:

If you are a mellow person who doesn't like fighting over stupid things and are already secure and comfortable with your gf and its not the fact that the guy is hitting on your gf cause it doesn't matter if you trust her but if hes disrespecting you in front of her and being a moron. What would you do in a situation like this? Also add that you don't know if you will win cause its a guy you don't know.

In my case as a person who doesn't know mma so if the guy turns out to be trained in it and which case I'd be at a disadvantage. What are your views on this?

well if u think like that then dont even bother

either u hit him in the mouth or u just leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer13 View Post

it's pretty easy since i can see your a wimp...get him from behind when hes alone and no one is seeing and knock his ass out then wink at me with a bad ass face when you see him...lawl.

Comment

Tell him straight

- Say that you really don't like him disrespecting you and tell him to stop

- Say that you will be willing to fight one on one to settle your differences

If your not bothered then just walk away or shrug it off, he'll notice that and will eventually stop doing it. But if you are, then just fight for what your worth. It may not be the best option, but fighting solves alot of things.

Comment

Working...
                    X