No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Never Said Pacquiao Was Using Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I Never Said Pacquiao Was Using Steroids

Former three division champion Shane Mosley is not happy with some of the internet reports regarding some tweets that he made on Manny Pacquiao. The Filipino WBO welterweight champion won a one-sided twelve round decision over Mosley on May 7th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mosley said there are reporters who twisted his words to create controversy. He sent a statement to Yahoo Sports, clearing the air on the subject. He says "Pacquiao was the better man" and he defending him in the past when others made allegations of steroid use.

[Click Here To Read More]

translation: Manny, dont include me in that lawsuit

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Shane: i just re-tweeted a story accusing Manny of steroid use, i didnt say he uses them tho......

Comment

STEROIDS = ZOIDS = POWER RANGERS

If you use steroids you'll become a Power Ranger. True Story. Ask Red Ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Shane: i just re-tweeted a story accusing Manny of steroid use, i didnt say he uses them tho......
            .. right

Shane

Comment

In his heart I think he thinks something is fishy but would feel like a hypocrite(and rightfully so) in saying something. If he didn't feel that way he would have never retweeted that message. Would have never given it a second glance. It looks bad to lose a fight and then make accusations after though.

Comment

ummm that's kinda like re-tweeting:

-- "RT: obama was born in kenya read this anonymous article for proof!"
                -- "wow if true!"

and then stating that the above does NOT equate to implying obama was born in kenya, when, in fact, it does.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  ummm that's kinda like re-tweeting:

-- "RT: obama was born in kenya read this anonymous article for proof!"
                  -- "wow if true!"

and then stating that the above does NOT equate to implying obama was born in kenya, when, in fact, it does.
                  This is pretty accurate, although he only did it once and was more frequently on the not accusatory side of this controversy. With this clarification of his position however he won't have to deal with any future issues concerning defaming Pacquiao's name.

Comment

I am a pacquiao fan have been for years but judging by his performances pacquiao really hasnt looked the same since the whole roid inquisition...

pacquiao vs de la hoya ROIDS
                    pacquiao vs hatton ROIDS
                    pacquiao vs Miguel Angel Cotto COMING OFF ROIDS
                    pacquiao vs Joshua Clottey OFF ROIDS
                    pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito OFF ROIDS
                    pacquiao vs Shane Mosley OFF ROIDS He beat mosely because mosely was too afraid to throw anything because of what he had seen pacquiao do to opponents in the past. All that touch gloves crap on mosely part he just didnt want a tough fight he was only there for the payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X