No announcement yet.

Lemme' tell ya somethin brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemme' tell ya somethin brother!

You know, me and the brotherhood have been sitting back and watching all the boxingscene *******s and cottostans and boat bitches and khan nuggets and whatever other stupid nicknames you puny cretins wish to dub one another act like little punks for far too long! It is time for the brotherhood to come together in a unified group capable of destroying ANYTHING that steps in our path! With our combined strength, there is no force in the world that can stop us, brother! Nobody! And you can take that to the bank, jack. So why don't you all bow down to your new god, your new leader, and your new ruler by showing some respect and coming together under the umbrella of the most powerful organization ot ever walk the face of this planet, because if we all come together we would be just tooo sweeeet! Brother.

Originally posted by NWO4Life View Post
    You know, me and the brotherhood have been sitting back and watching all the boxingscene *******s and cottostans and boat bitches and khan nuggets and whatever other stupid nicknames you puny cretins wish to dub one another act like little punks for far too long! It is time for the brotherhood to come together in a unified group capable of destroying ANYTHING that steps in our path! With our combined strength, there is no force in the world that can stop us, brother! Nobody! And you can take that to the bank, jack. So why don't you all bow down to your new god, your new leader, and your new ruler by showing some respect and coming together under the umbrella of the most powerful organization ot ever walk the face of this planet, because if we all come together we would be just tooo sweeeet! Brother.
    Points for nostalgia wit this alt. Hogan was the man BITD when I was kid. The NWO was mos def the best faction.

Comment

I'm here on a mission, brother. A mission to destroy the world with the combined force of all our boxing fanboy power. Then the whole world will bow at our feet and ask us to welcome them into our realm of greatness never before contemplated in the history of human existence, Gene! So set aside the petty bickering and join me in our mission to rule over all!

Comment

Comment

Well the Rock says this..The Rock says maybe boxingscene isn't for you.. In fact the Rock says you can take your oregon trail apple computer keyboard, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick straight up YOUR CANDY ASSSSSS!!!

Comment

how do i join.... brother?

Comment

Simply pledge your undying allegiance to the brotherhood of boxing fanboys that you will not engage in petty, pointless bickering b/w yourself and any other bs member regarding the sweet science...but will instead contribute to the discussion in a manner that encourages positive discourse and debate rather than idiotic namecalling and vitriol. If you think you would like to join this brotherhood, then we are more than happy to have you in the fold, brother. Like I said, with our combined force no one can stop us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brahma Bull View Post
                Well the Rock says this..The Rock says maybe boxingscene isn't for you.. In fact the Rock says you can take your oregon trail apple computer keyboard, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick straight up YOUR CANDY ASSSSSS!!!
                omg!! lmaooooo! green K for The Rock!

Comment

the rock was funny

Comment

Originally posted by NWO4Life View Post
                    I'm here on a mission, brother. A mission to destroy the world with the combined force of all our boxing fanboy power. Then the whole world will bow at our feet and ask us to welcome them into our realm of greatness never before contemplated in the history of human existence, Gene! So set aside the petty bickering and join me in our mission to rule over all!

Comment

Working...
                    X