Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires: Paulette, Pull Your F***ing Skirt Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires: Paulette, Pull Your F***ing Skirt Up!

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner informed BoxingScene.com that he doesn't have any problems facing WBA welterweight champ Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is working behind the scenes to finalize Broner-Malignaggi for an HBO televised date of June 22.

On Thursday, Malignaggi stated that he heard Broner was reluctant to face him at the Barclays Center, which is located in Malignaggi's hometown. Broner denies Malignaggi's claim, telling BoxingScene that he'll fight Malignaggi "anywhere."
    [Click Here To Read More]

The barbecue comment made me laugh.

Comment

well there goes that rumor down the drain

in b4 maniac

Comment

In the closet? I knew it Broner. De leon & Quintero werent easy money

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          The barbecue comment made me laugh.
          LOl likewise....Bronner has potential. I think his style is direct to the point, without any irony or intellectual humor. If he were to spend a few months In Nicaragua with Moriega....He could up his dis quotient tremendously. I mean the bbq comment showed real potential and the other stuff about Paulies femininity, if it were a little more brash and made people go EWWWWWWW! would be straight out of Ricardo's playbook.

Comment

IT's funny calling him Paulette, considering his name is Adrien and all...

Comment

Comment

Leave it up to Boner......I mean Broner to spout off some stuff about pretending dudes are wearing skirts and fighting in a closet.....WTF would Broner be doing in a closet? I mean at least the guy could get his own line instead of stealing something from the movie Paid in Full......"Pull your skirt up B".......I think it was Cam'Ron who said it after Wood Harris got shot in the face.

Comment

"ill fight him in the closet"

gawdamit adrien lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

lol is that him singing? Horrendous song, they should have all the boxer rappers do a song together to kill our eardrums.

But is Paulette the best he could come up with? I hope he ****s Paulie up he's annoying lmao (not that broner isn't lol)

Comment

Working...
                    X