Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Sr. was nothing but a brawler with no defense or boxing skills...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Sr. was nothing but a brawler with no defense or boxing skills...

Yea right you dumb fukers...

His inside fighting, movement and instincts were amazing. He might have been the most accurate puncher ever when you consider a guy who throws that many shots.

A monster in his prime.

Comment

Whitaker took him to escuela.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        A monster in his prime.
        Not trying to sound like the boxing guru here but if you have never fought amateur, pro or even sparred you have no idea about what this man could do.

His inside fighting, defense, movement and accuracy was amazing. Jr has heart but he doesn't have **** on his daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
          Whitaker took him to escuela.
          Nothing wrong with that............Whitaker was arguably the best defensive fighter ever. Sr. was also at the peak of his weight too.

Comment

He didn't have amazing defence by any means, he had relatively good defence for someone who came forward a lot, no need to overrate him.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              He didn't have amazing defence by any means, he had relatively good defence for someone who came forward a lot, no need to overrate him.
              Your wrong and need to watch some more boxing. He wasn't even dropped in his career let alone hurt until Frankie Randal beat him.

He slips and catches punches so subtly it's amazing. You very rarely saw Sr, get hit flush in his prime. Not until Oscar did I see him really get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Your wrong and need to watch some more boxing. He wasn't even dropped in his career let alone hurt until Frankie Randal beat him.

He slips and catches punches so subtly it's amazing. You very rarely saw Sr, get hit flush in his prime. Not until Oscar did I see him really get hit.
                LOL @ you telling me to watch more boxing, he wasn't dropped for a long time because of his legendary chin. He was hit plenty by Taylor (a **** load), Whitaker (also a **** load), Mayweather, Laporte and Lockridge. Hell he was even hit cleanly by Marty Jackubumski before stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  LOL @ you telling me to watch more boxing, he wasn't dropped for a long time because of his legendary chin. He was hit plenty by Taylor (a **** load), Whitaker (also a **** load), Mayweather, Laporte and Lockridge. Hell he was even hit cleanly by Marty Jackubumski before stopping him.
                  Laporte had a much better chin than Chavez and also should have won that fight btw.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
                    Laporte had a much better chin than Chavez and also should have won that fight btw.
                    I had know idea you've been watching boxing that long. How old are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X