Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want Mayweather, Cotto - I Want Them All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want Mayweather, Cotto - I Want Them All!

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez kept his WBC super welterweight title by knocking challenger Josesito Lopez down three times before stopping him late in the fifth round at the MGM Grand Hotel.

Mexico's Alvarez had Lopez bleeding from both the nose and mouth Saturday as referee Joe Cortez stopped the one-sided fight with five seconds remaining in the fifth round.

The 22-year-old Alvarez, who is notable for his red hair, freckles and thunderous punching power, made his fifth title defence against a gritty but overmatched American opponent. [Click Here To Read More]

How about Archie Solis? Chocolatito Gonzalez? Ivan Calderón?

Comment

WARRRRRRRRRRR CANELO

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        How about Archie Solis? Chocolatito Gonzalez? Ivan Calderón?
        They can get it to

Comment

Last time he also said he wanted Mayweather Jr, and he ended up fighting freaking Josesito Lopez.

Comment

Now this may sound weird...but...how about fighting someone of note in your own weight class? I mean I know it's a stretch in this day and age but that's what fighters are supposed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Last time he also said he wanted Mayweather Jr, and he ended up fighting freaking Josesito Lopez.
              Dont act like he didnt try to fight tougher opponents.Shlt happens

Comment

Don't know how someone goes from fighting journeymen and Jr. WW's to fighting Mayweather.

Comment

Ortiz was green and got it. Alvarez has a chance at making this.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    Dont act like he didnt try to fight tougher opponents.Shlt happens
                    I don't care if he tried or not, the fact is that he ended up fighting a guy two weight classes below him even though there were a lot of boxers who wanted to fight him, including Lara, Vanes, Molina, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X