Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: If Floyd Runs Like a Little *****, I'm Prepared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana: If Floyd Runs Like a Little *****, I'm Prepared!

Marcos Maidana is labeling Floyd Mayweather Jr. as an coward in the ring, stating the undefeated boxer refused to trade punches in their May fight, which Mayweather won with a twelve round majority decision. A rematch is set for September 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana plans to apply a lot of pressure, force the fight and cut the ring off when Mayweather starts using his legs to create distance. Maidana has stated in earlier interview that he's focused on stopping Mayweather inside the distance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its called the sweet science of boxing. Enjoy your raise on your rematch check. Thats just about it. Because you will lose. You're not good enough and never will. Even your dirty fighting won't help you this time.all boxing roads and azs whooppings lead and come from floyd money mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Its called the sweet science of boxing. Enjoy your raise on your rematch check. Thats just about it. Because you will lose. You're not good enough and never will. Even your dirty fighting won't help you this time.all boxing roads and azs whooppings lead and come from floyd money mayweather jr.
      check this one out

Comment

Hahaha brilliant, he isn't scared to say what he wants!

I really think Maidana could really play mind games If he helped 50cent with the slagging match between him and Floyd...

I know he ain't reading this but god I wish he was, it'd be a great idea to sell the fight and great to see what Floyd reacts with.

Comment

chino speaking the truth... fraud's a coward inside as well as outside of the ring.

Comment

Comment

"...our father...who art in Las Vegas, Money be thy name"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                check this one out

Floyds reaction to trying to read Cat in the hat.

Comment

PAC turds having a field day today why do you guys get some happy when someone defends Floyd as if u don't do the same for pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    check this one out
                    you and your fake fighter ducquiao are sour

Comment

Working...
                    X