Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you counter Wladamirs Long, Hard, Stiff, Penetrating Jab?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you counter Wladamirs Long, Hard, Stiff, Penetrating Jab?

How excactly do you negate this weapon?

Long hard stiff penetrating what? Hayden has a rival methinks.

Comment

put a vagina on it.

why do you think people keep saying that Haye is the one to beat Wladimir?

Comment

I saw that...

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          put a vagina on it.

why do you think people keep saying that Haye is the one to beat Wladimir?
          Good one, i lold

Comment

Been watching haye utubes I change my mind about him ,Idont like his in your face mouth,but ,he is in the same class as manny they both own the inside,nobody can out exchange with them,if anybody try their might end up on the floor.i think haye can ko wladmir and maybe also his younger brother,as Haye makes his way to the inside can't be avoided.

Comment

The thing is with Wladamirs jab, to start with it's kind of soft, and irregular, but it gets harder the longer the fight goes on, and when he gets into his rythm and the blood gets flowing, he starts doing it harder, and harder, and faster and faster, until it pretty much explodes, and climaxes with a brutal ko

Comment

:wank: I always cum

Comment

Originally posted by shawn12 View Post
                  Been watching haye utubes I change my mind about him ,Idont like his in your face mouth,but ,he is in the same class as manny they both own the inside,nobody can out exchange with them,if anybody try their might end up on the floor.i think haye can ko wladmir and maybe also his younger brother,as Haye makes his way to the inside can't be avoided.
                  Fail...younger brother, utube videos, haye and manny....

Comment

You mitt their jab...turn your left glove the opposite way infront of your face to shorten the jab's distance and at the same time throw your own jab...or you can use your left hand to pound the jab down slightly and quickly come back with a cross then weave to your left because a right hook will try and counter you...

Comment

Working...
                    X