No announcement yet.

Ovechkin hit on Jagr Hoooly ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovechkin hit on Jagr Hoooly ****

I'm assuming most on here don't watch much hockey.

Jagr is 6'3 240-250lbs
    Ovechkin 6'2 235lbs

Wait for the replays.

Ovechkin HL - How could anyone not love watching him?

I love Ovie .... so lucky we have him here in DC ..........

Comment

Ovechkin is a great player but he is dirty as fuk. He has been laying some good wood on guys this year but as soon as someone wants to throw down his boys get in the way. If Ovie wants to start laying guys out that's fine but his teammates need to let him off the leach and let him throw down. Never will happen, but I hate it when the superstars are laying people out but never scrap because teammates are protecting their greatest asset.

Comment

P.S Respect to Jagr for taking that ****, getting right up and back-checking.

Comment

very reminiscent of Steven's hit on Kariya...except Jagr took it like a man

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Ovechkin is a great player but he is dirty as fuk. He has been laying some good wood on guys this year but as soon as someone wants to throw down his boys get in the way. If Ovie wants to start laying guys out that's fine but his teammates need to let him off the leach and let him throw down. Never will happen, but I hate it when the superstars are laying people out but never scrap because teammates are protecting their greatest asset.
            Well big hit doesn't = automatically entitled to fight just in general. And with the best player in the league and star on the team....come on now.

That said, i always love to see stars fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Well big hit doesn't = automatically entitled to fight just in general. And with the best player in the league and star on the team....come on now.

That said, i always love to see stars fight

Gretzky and other great scorers never really got down like Ovie though. People always started **** with Gretzky but McSorley would jump in but you never seen Gretzky laying a big hit, either. Ovie on the other hand doesn't mind throwing that body around and laying the heavy wood. Just saying if you are going to lay heavy shots you should be prepared to drop em. I don't mind Ovie much though, I actually enjoy to see a Russian scorer that is also strong and physical. Usually, the Russians are either a scorer or just a brutal force but never both. Ovie is the true exception and is a once in a generation force.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                very reminiscent of Steven's hit on Kariya...except Jagr took it like a man
                Kariya did come back and finish the game though (and is like 5'9 160lbs lol)

Stevens was an absolute beast. When he hit guys alot of the time they didn't get up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                  I love Ovie .... so lucky we have him here in DC ..........
                  Crosby/Malkin FTW!!

what, WHAT?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Gretzky and other great scorers never really got down like Ovie though. People always started **** with Gretzky but McSorley would jump in but you never seen Gretzky laying a big hit, either. Ovie on the other hand doesn't mind throwing that body around and laying the heavy wood. Just saying if you are going to lay heavy shots you should be prepared to drop em. I don't mind Ovie much though, I actually enjoy to see a Russian scorer that is also strong and physical. Usually, the Russians are either a scorer or just a brutal force but never both. Ovie is the true exception and is a once in a generation force.
                    Don't forget Semenko

Yeah alot of this generation of stars are like that. Even Crosby has dropped em and will hit. The Czech Russia game today Malkin, Ovechkin, Kovalchuk,etc were all laying into guys. Someone like Iginla is an ideal guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X