No announcement yet.

Alexander does'nt seem to bright!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander does'nt seem to bright!

did anyone see the post fight interview? He sounded rediculous thanking St.Louis. When the crowd booed he say "I know, I know, I know!" He know what? It just seemed like a very akward interview for him and Jim Gray. He seemed out of place.

He's a bit on the slow side.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      He's a bit on the slow side.
      Man everyone knows that coc.keyed boy ******ed. And his head is crooked and slanted to the side, so sometimes he doesnt know what or who he's looking at. Thats probably what caused the confusion your speaking of.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
        did anyone see the post fight interview? He sounded rediculous thanking St.Louis. When the crowd booed he say "I know, I know, I know!" He know what? It just seemed like a very akward interview for him and Jim Gray. He seemed out of place.
        Looking at your spelling and placement of apostrophe and grammar in general, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311
          Quote:

Originally Posted by "Smokin Sugar"

Looking at your spelling and placement of apostrophe and grammar in general, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.
          Oh the irony. Haha I noticed that too. The original post seriously needs to be revised.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

ya'll ****ed up. alexander grew up on the streets and yeah he's a little slow but he's got a good dude in kevin cunningham lookin out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Man everyone knows that coc.keyed boy ******ed. And his head is crooked and slanted to the side, so sometimes he doesnt know what or who he's looking at.

Comment

Working...
              X