Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuri was just a bigger slightly better Jennings.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri was just a bigger slightly better Jennings.

I thought cotto was shot, he still has some left in the tank. However, lets not be fooled this was another Jennings like tuneup after taking a knockout loss. Williavs and martinez are on the prowl, and cotto will not beat either of them. He should fight Spinks.

I agree, but why did you pick Foreman to beat Cotto? Because I didn't. I knew he was a scrub in the first place.

Comment

I agree with you for the most part...and he could beat Spinks but Cory can make the fight ugly...and make it interesting...

Paul Williams and Sergio Martinez? Don't do it...Paul will give Cotto a pizza face...
      Last edited by -EX-; 06-06-2010, 02:11 PM.

Comment

I said the same exact thing.

Comment

Of course he is now. Come on Bully.

Michael Jennings? I'm not trying to say Foreman was a world beater, but going up in weight, dominating and stopping a guy like Foreman is an accomplishment.

And he looked good doing it....Foreman is a guy that is VERY difficult to look good against. He gives a lot of people at 154 trouble, this is a bit unfair.

Comment

Stop hating Bully. You said 170Lb Trinidad is better than Foreman. This fight was a toss-up and now haters don't want to admit Cotto looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

Michael Jennings? I'm not trying to say Foreman was a world beater, but going up in weight, dominating and stopping a guy like Foreman is an accomplishment.

And he looked good doing it....Foreman is a guy that is VERY difficult to look good against. He gives a lot of people at 154 trouble, this is a bit unfair.
              Everybody he's fought besides maybe Santos was a bum though.

Comment

Not to boast.....well yeah maybe a little but I say this months ago that Yuri was Jennings +7lbs and the fight did for the most part go along those lines.

I knew Miguel wasn't done, he just got the bad luck of having to face a great fighter like Pac and a probable plaster punching cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post

I love Cotto just as much as the next fan but Foreman is a crafty, solid fighter. Hes no world beater and hes not every good IMO.

The ONLY reason he was given such a high chance is due to the wear and tear on Cotto.

Cotto gets full props for the win though. It was a good win for him.

Comment

Foreman can't beat the following:

Joel Julio
                    Kermit Cintron
                    Sergei Dzinziruk
                    Paul Williams
                    Sergio Martinez
                    James Kirkland could use him as a tune up fight right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X