No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 Post-Fight Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 Post-Fight Press Conference

Ryan Burton catches the post fight press conference to Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez 4. Hear from Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, Juan Manuel Marquez, Freddie Roach, Nacho Beristain, 50 Cent, Yuriorkis Gamboa and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marquez is King!

Comment

Boxing Is Far From Dead

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
      Marquez is King!
      There is no sport like boxing. Pacquiao was doing well after the first knock down. In the 6th round with about a second left, Juan lands a nicely timed right hand and the end result is, end of fight. Credit needs to be given to both fighters. I give credit credit to Marquez for fighting through adversity and being the warrior that he is. Pacquiao gets credit for taking such a fight when he did not have to. He felt he had something to prove and he did even in defeat. Both guys are what boxing is truely about. The Pac man gets credit for being down to earth and accepting defeat and not making excuses. Has anyone ever heard him bad mouth an apponent? If they have, please show me the link. I have one parting thought before I close this post. Once they retire from the sport, they will be missed but not forgotten. The IBHOF awaits them both. They have earned their place.

Comment

Originally posted by ZMGregg View Post
        In the 6th round with about a second left, Juan lands a nicely timed right hand and the end result is, end of fight..
        It is nice to say nicely timed right hand. But it wasn't.

It was a nicely timed monstrous right hand.

In fact, there where two of them.

;-)

Comment

Working...
        X