No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Prefers Lamont Peterson For Pacquiao's Next Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Prefers Lamont Peterson For Pacquiao's Next Bout

Trainer Freddie Roach is possibly looking for a taste of revenge. The hall of fame coach would like to see WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) defend his title against IBF/WBA 140-pound king Lamont Peterson (30-1, 15KOs). Pacquiao is going to return in May or June of 2012. With Floyd Mayweather Jr. recently getting hit with a 90-day prison sentence for a domestic abuse charge, a number of boxers have been named as possible opponents for Pacquiao's first fight of the new year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol Roach want some revenge on Peterson he wants to feed him to Pacquiao now it would be a good fight Peterson inside game would give Pac trouble

Comment

Why isnt he choosing Bradley? Stop ducking..
      He knows Peterson is too slow and has no chance at beating Pac.
      Pac would kill him on the outside, Peterson wont have a chance to get to the inside

Comment

WOW what a shock, Team ****** want another fighter who has to come up in weight and just recently scraped through a controversial decision against Pacs baby bro Khan, clap clap clap, come on *******s tell me how Peterson is a worthy opponent and start defending your boy losers. Mind you i like Lamont and think he is a good fighter but Pac is suppose to be P4P hahahahahaha man im done with that sorry a$$ excuse for a fighter, just retire and concentrate on politics where your lies can be swallowed

Comment

I just couldn't see giving Khan any credit for beating Peterson, if they put Pac in to give Peterson a beat down first.

Comment

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
            WOW what a shock, Team ****** want another fighter who has to come up in weight and just recently scraped through a controversial decision against Pacs baby bro Khan, clap clap clap, come on *******s tell me how Peterson is a worthy opponent and start defending your boy losers. Mind you i like Lamont and think he is a good fighter but Pac is suppose to be P4P hahahahahaha man im done with that sorry a$$ excuse for a fighter, just retire and concentrate on politics where your lies can be swallowed
            "P4P" Floyd fought Ortiz, who happened to draw with L. Peterson.... Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Trainer Freddie Roach is possibly looking for a taste of revenge. The hall of fame coach would like to see WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) defend his title against IBF/WBA 140-pound king Lamont Peterson (30-1, 15KOs). Pacquiao is going to return in May or June of 2012. With Floyd Mayweather Jr. recently getting hit with a 90-day prison sentence for a domestic abuse charge, a number of boxers have been named as possible opponents for Pacquiao's first fight of the new year.

[Click Here To Read More]
              not suprised Frauddy is saying this....this type of mess is expected of Frauddy....Manny let Berto's "0" slip away...that ish was there for the taking...now he's gonna let Bradley's get away from him? ....Team backwards!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                Ortiz drew with Peterson at Jnr Welterweight where Ortiz was struggling to make weight, but thats not the issue, this is in no way a disrespect on Peterson, i think he is a very good fighter, but i feel he is tailor made for Pac plus he has to come up a weight and im sure Roach knows that, in your opinion do u honestly not think there are better options in the WW division? hell if he's gonna fight a JWW why not Bradly? i think its an easy payday for Pac and there has been too many of them imo

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                  Lamont is even better because he's no quitter.

Comment

Khan already beat LaFraud Peturdson what's it gonna prove having Manny KO him?

Comment

Working...
                    X