Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

While my brother is nice at buying food for me, he is a disgusting pig...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While my brother is nice at buying food for me, he is a disgusting pig...

Wonder what type of drugs he is on when he gets chocolate ice-cream all over the freezer handle. I'm sure he'll blame it on me even tho I haven't eaten chocolate ice cream and only cookies and cream. I wish my brother wasn't a drug-addict or a slob... But heck he is both. Honestly, who gets the freezer handle covered in ice cream?

It's disgusting and he doesn't even clean up after himself. And he'll cry like a baby if anyone confronts him about it and lie. He'll be like I didn't do it. Thats funny because I came home and you're the one crying about my dad texting you and you forcing yourself to eat ice-cream real quick. And you're a disgusting druggy slob even if he can be kind(buy me food) sometimes it doesn't change the fact you're a nasty slob.

Damn, Fallenloki's brother has made an account here now.

You and Loki should follow the Shamrock's and The Klitschko's and stop fighting eachother!

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Wonder what type of drugs he is on when he gets chocolate ice-cream all over the freezer handle. I'm sure he'll blame it on me even tho I haven't eaten chocolate ice cream and only cookies and cream. I wish my brother wasn't a drug-addict or a slob... But heck he is both. Honestly, who gets the freezer handle covered in ice cream?

It's disgusting and he doesn't even clean up after himself. And he'll cry like a baby if anyone confronts him about it and lie. He'll be like I didn't do it. Thats funny because I came home and you're the one crying about my dad texting you and you forcing yourself to eat ice-cream real quick. And you're a disgusting druggy slob even if he can be kind(buy me food) sometimes it doesn't change the fact you're a nasty slob.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post

Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Working...
        X