Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: My Movement is Going To Kill Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: My Movement is Going To Kill Manny Pacquiao

Undefeated Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) has a strategy in mind to topple WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) this Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Bradley, a 4-1 underdog, feel very confident of crushing the odds against the boxer most consider either the number 1 or number 2 fighter in the world. The key to beating Pacquiao is movement, says Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Movement? Maybe movement means footwork.

Comment

am i the only one excited for this fight? i think it will be better than mayweather cotto

Comment

People underestimating Bradley...

Comment

Head movement...

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
            People underestimating Bradley...
            Actually, this time around people are underestimating Manny. Big mistake.

Comment

Might be boring if he boxes and Manny can't land.

Comment

This is going to be awesome, if the movement of dinosaurs like Jmm and Mosley made Pac look like a "b" fighter imagine what Bradley is going to do. Did you see him running?, he could get into the USA olympic team no problem

Comment

If Manny is focused he wins period! Bradley is doing alot of talking, but point blank he is not in the same league! I do not dislike bradley, but i have seen him in his last 10 fights - not super fast / quick - does not have the best footwork - he is just a very good determined well conditioned fighter - last i checked bradley is very agressive, likes to gore you - well that plays right into the general santo's killers plans..i read an interview where someone was ringside and could hear Margacheato's face breaking when manny hit his ass! bradley is hitable and manny has the hardest footwork to prepare for, as a matter of fact you really can't find anyone to emulate his footwork for camp, that is why his calves and legs are so dam huge - Bradley has to talk to hype himself up, but manny is no Holt / witter / abregu / cassamayer/ peterson / nate campbell / alexander / and whoever else he has faced / beaten - Manny has no distractions in camp, besides loud mouth ariza controversy - i see a statement coming up! Like I said i do not dislike bradley i just do not see him winning

Comment

Movement to me means just try to survive. Run the entire fight and take your cash. It doesn't sound good.

Comment

Working...
                    X