Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxer Dies in Japan After Being Knocked Out in Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxer Dies in Japan After Being Knocked Out in Pro Debut

A 21 year old Japanese boxer, Tesshin Okada has died 17 days after he suffered a fourth round knockout in his professional debut.

The Japan Boxing Commission announced that Okada died in a Tokyo hospital on Monday.

Okada reportedly lost consciousness after the fourth and final round of a super-flyweight bout against another fighter who was also making his pro debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tragic. R.I.P.

Comment

Such a shame, always sad to hear stories like this..

Comment

That's sad, RIP young warrior.

Comment

I hate reading stories like this. Boxing is not a forgiving sport, these fighters put their lives on the line to entertain us.

Comment

My condolences

Comment

This never gets easier to hear. These fighters take a risk each and every time they get Into the ring. It kind of makes all of the back and forth, who Is ducking who debates seem kind of silly when In reality It can all end with one properly placed punch, regardless of the opponent. God bless all of these warriors that have lost there lives In the ring.

Comment

wow and people out there drinking beers and asking boxers to go toe to toe and brawl and forget about defense just to entertain them. boxing is a dangerous sport ! only dumb muther****ers dont know that ! rigo floyd bernard keep doing your thing dont listen to this crazy people; all they wanna see is blood and Entertainment for that night they dont care about what your familly and you will go through for the rest od your life. My best friend HERMANN NGOUDJO ( fought castillo/paulie/randall bailey, augustus in the mid 2000s ) got his jaw broken in a championship fight against Juan Urango at bell center in montreal 6 7 years ago and had to stop boxing ! today all the people who used to call him champ ask for his autographs and crack jokes with him dont even say hi to him and dont care if his 2 daughters eat or no so i know what im talking about ! i love boxing and i think its a great sport but some fans dont know boxing at all and just want to see people fight and blood pouring. This people have to live their lifes after and im glad some boxers like Floyd bernard rigo are leading the way and showing other boxers that you can be a boxer and be smart and think about your life and family first
                Last edited by leericists; 01-06-2014, 11:53 AM.

Comment

RIP. My condolences go out to his family.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Rest in Peace Young sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X