No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute vs Kessler is Being Discussed, Says Sauerland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute vs Kessler is Being Discussed, Says Sauerland

Former champion Mikkel Kessler of Denmark is coming off a career-threatening injury. But he’s not looking at a tune-up. The Dane is targeting undefeated IBF champion Lucian Bute in his comeback fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's very good that Sauerland is growing and can now set many fights. If they can evolve to GBP's level, they won't need any more robberies in Germany.

Comment

Sorry, but I disagree with Kessler! You pulled out of the Super Six due to an injury but that doesn't automatically qualify you for the winner. When the Super Six ends, the best fighters will be the winner of that and Bute. And if it is Andre Ward, then it will be a great fight between undefeated champions. I have no problem if you wanna fight Bute next and then if you win, you should get the SS winner but I don't believe you get it by default. Plus, you already lost to Ward convincingly so there is no reason to fight him again since the results will be the same...

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
        It's very good that Sauerland is growing and can now set many fights. If they can evolve to GBP's level, they won't need any more robberies in Germany.
        Really?

I've seen more robberies on GBP cards than on any other promoter's cards, except perhaps for Arena Boxing Promotions.

Most recently Ponce de Leon vs. Broner.

Comment

I think Kessler would win this fight. And if Ward wins the super six, a rematch would be pointless because the superiority of Ward was widespread. But if you win Bute would you do grow much at press

Comment

Comment

This fight will be Bute's toughest challenge yet by far. Im not so sure i can say the same for Kessler who has been in with Calzaghe,Froch and Ward.

Comment

I've said it and will say it again : 2011 will be the year Bute proves his haters wrong by facing the top fighters in his division, something he has wanted from day 1.

Bute will stop Kessler with an uppercutt to the body. Calzaghe has hurt Kessler to the body before. The world and the Super six finalists will have to take notice.

I've been waiting for this fight. Make the ****in fight happen. Batt will cry his heart out after Bute, a fighter he despises, knocks the Dane out.

Comment

WAR KESSLER !!

Comment

This is stupid by Mikkel Kessler, due to his injury, he has not been sparring at all before now. He'll be very rusty, and will need a tune up or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X