No announcement yet.

All Respect To Dan Henderson But

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Respect To Dan Henderson But

That was an early stoppage. I understand Fedor wasnt covering his face but Herb Dean jumped in quite quickly in my opinion. Fedor looked like he could continue in my eyes and honestly Im sure he could have.

The stoppage was BS but as I said, all respect to Henderson. Hes barely a lightheavyweight and he rocked a guy thats two divisions ahead of him. Also after he got dropped the way he hooked onto fedors leg, spun around from underneath and took fedor back and ROCKED Fedor with a right uppercut from under Fedors arm all proves that Hendo really is a Hall Of Famer.

The stoppage upsets me tho. Fedor could have kept going even if he woulda went lights out a few seconds later at least let it happen for closure. Because honestly in a few seconds Fedor coulda took those shots and spun into an armbar and finished Dan.

Oh and Herb Dean isnt the best fukin ref in the business. Big John has been doing this **** ever since Herb was rocking a fade wit waves

The fight proves again Henderson's near legendary toughness and punching power, but it was a sloppy effort by everyone included (the referee also).

Comment

Fedor is still the goat and no one will ever do what he's done in his career. That being said there is no way you can count Hendo out of any p4p of all time discussions ever. I agree it could've went longer. Herbs been slipping lately...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        The fight proves again Henderson's near legendary toughness and punching power, but it was a sloppy effort by everyone included (the referee also).
        Hendersons punching power and toughness are legendary in my book. Not only has he ko-ed plenty of MWs with one punch but hes done it to LHWs and now a HW no matter how bs the stoppage was. Hs toughness was certified when he defended a MILLION submission attempted by a PRIME PRIDE BIG NOG whos way bigger then Dan.

Fedor proved his legendary punching power to by rocking Dan but man Dans chin is rock solid and his fight iq the way he was dropped, got fedor to rush in, then used those wrestling skills to take Fedors back. Man if it was for that bs stoppage ida been ready to give Dan full props. What he did after he got dropped was pure veteran and genius I just wish the ref let it go longer to see if Dan could put Fedor out for real.

Fedor might not be numberone anymore but make no mistake about it. A MUCH SMALLER FEDOR can land a right hand on Cain, Junior Dos Santos, Carwin, Brock, Alistair and its will be a high chance of lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Fedor is still the goat and no one will ever do what he's done in his career. That being said there is no way you can count Hendo out of any p4p of all time discussions ever. I agree it could've went longer. Herbs been slipping lately...
          Herb is a rock solid Ref. I wont take that away from him. As a ref its ur number one job to do wat u feel will protect a fighter in danger. Fedor got rocked and wasnt covering up which prompted an in the moment Herb to stop it. I wont use that bad call(in my opinion) to take away from his skills but Big John is bar far the best ref to me and it urks me when people say Herb is the best ref cuz I kno they only say that cuz Dana says it. Just cuz u dont see Big John officiating every ufc fight anymore doesnt mean hes not the best.

Big John ****s up too tho i mean its human nature.

Comment

I thought he is jumping in to brake them apart, because to me it seemed like Dan hit fedor twice with his right hook on the back of his head. I mean I know im from Ukraine and you might think im on fedor's nuts, but come on..that was illegal.

Comment

You guys must not have gotten a good angle of the play back because Fedor clearly went limp. A Flash KO is still a KO !!!

I would have liked to see another rd or 2 just because they were bangin it out like the og's they are and saving the entire card lol !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                I thought he is jumping in to brake them apart, because to me it seemed like Dan hit fedor twice with his right hook on the back of his head. I mean I know im from Ukraine and you might think im on fedor's nuts, but come on..that was illegal.
                I saw that too and don't know what to think about that but ther is a point to be made although Fedor went limp before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                  You guys must not have gotten a good angle of the play back because Fedor clearly went limp. A Flash KO is still a KO !!!

I would have liked to see another rd or 2 just because they were bangin it out like the og's they are and saving the entire card lol !!!
                  I don't think anyone is hating on the fact Hendo won. Most people just wish it was a more definitive stoppage...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    I don't think anyone is hating on the fact Hendo won. Most people just wish it was a more definitive stoppage...
                    exactly....

Comment

Working...
                    X