No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Roman Martinez Leaves, While Verdejo Hits NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Roman Martinez Leaves, While Verdejo Hits NYC

Two-time WBO junior lightweight champion Roman Martinez leaves Puerto Rico for his scheduled fight against Juan Carlos Burgos on the undercard of Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia , Saturday, Jan 19 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York , live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ, beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Also on the card, and already in New York City, Puerto Rico Olympian Felix Verdejo is ready for his second pro fight on the undercard. Photos by Joel Colon and Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Martinez looks like very likeable guy. Can't wait for this fight card.

Comment

Rocky

Martinez is one of the most humble guys you will ever meet. Tremendous person but with a heart of a Lion. Go Rocky!!!

Comment

Warrrrrrr Rocky!!

Comment

Martinez vs. Burgos will be the fight of the night. Salido and Mikey should be a good scrap too, but Martinez always comes to fight and if Burgos doesn't win I think his stock will drop alot so you know he's coming to fight.

Comment

Martinez and Burgos are good fighters. I am a fan of both. I think people are sleeping on this fight. This will be a great fight. Both dudes are warriors.

Comment

Possible candidate FOTY

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                Possible candidate FOTY
                I agree, although any of these three fights could be foty material. I don't think Mikey will try to fight with Salido, if it becomes a brawl its because Salido forces him to fight.

But IMO Martinez Burgos will be a great fight, their styles will make for a action fight.

Comment

wheres prboxingcotto's comment?

Comment

It's rare when I'm excited about all the match-ups on one card. 2013 is starting off with a bang!

Comment

Working...
                    X