No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: After I Knock Groves Out, We're Still Enemies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: After I Knock Groves Out, We're Still Enemies

James DeGale insists there is no chance of him making up with bitter rival George Groves once he has knocked him out in May's super-middleweight showdown in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

They'll probably be BFF's afterwards.

Stop playing.

Comment

It has to be said the DeGale is a prick of the highest order, he seems to go out of his way to alienate potential fans. His conduct is the complete opposite of how an Olympian should handle themself.He has already made some good money so ,much as I cant see it happening I would love to see Groves brutally KO him and set his career back a bit, he needs a bit of humbling. He has looked good,but not half as good as he thinks he is. If he was fast tracked to fighting for a belt in 2011 he would get KTFO by Bute,Ward,Froch etc.

Comment

I hate when fighters say this, and then after teh fight it seems like they practically want to have sex with eachother, lying ****s.

Comment

I honestly think and I'm not being biased, I think Groves has DeGale's number here, I have a feeling DeGale is gonna get a surprise, he hasn't thought anybody that can smother and attack like Groves can, Groves also has a brilliant finishing attack, when he knows he has someone hurt, i've never seen anyone finish like he does, DeGale hasn't experienced this.

I DON'T KNOW. I hope Groves wins, and I think, I THINK he may just surprise a few people.

I have spoken to him personally, he IS a really nice down to earth fella and he is good for boxing. I take nothing away from DeGale however, the man has mad skills, but, I think he may be MAJORLY underestimating Georgie boy.

Comment

groves is a muggy ****

Comment

Originally posted by J to the L View Post
              groves is a muggy ****
              Question mark.

Very unfounded and unintelligent remark.....

Comment

Originally posted by J to the L View Post
                groves is a muggy ****
                ark at the new kid! muggy ****? muggy ****? ya mums a muggy **** or is it ugly ****? BOTH. THIS IS ALL THE REST OF US WITH HER AT ONE OF MY BUKKAKE PARTIES..:bukkake::bukkake:
                SAY SOMETHING WORTH DISCUSSIN YA TWAT.

Comment

Working...
                X