No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko will silence his doubters tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko will silence his doubters tonight

I read many tipping Solis to pull the upset here, or a very close fight. I see otherwise, Vitali will dominate, and knock Solis out in the latter half of the fight.

Vitali Klitschko is getting older, but he is still at the top of his game. He will show that tonight, by putting on a good display.

Vitali TKO/KO in the 10'th.

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    I read many tipping Solis to pull the upset here, or a very close fight. I see otherwise, Vitali will dominate, and knock Solis out in the latter half of the fight.

Vitali Klitschko is getting older, but he is still at the top of his game. He will show that tonight, by putting on a good display.

"Nuff said"..although if he's really schooling him..i think you can cut those rds in half. He does NOT want to risk it going to the judges or rely on quittages. He wants to guarantee that he gets the stoppage. Ko ratio is below 90% & Vitali is not too pleased with this.

Comment

What doubters? LOL

Have you seen the polls?

Comment

Vitali is old, it is about time he collects his pension as it is overdue. All them grey hairs on his head. Wait for Solis to win tonight and Haye to put that Wlad to sleep for the 4th time in July.

The Klitschkos are on the way out, the big bore is over.

Comment

Last we saw of Vitali.... he was not too pleased with Briggs for lasting the distance. He was mocking Kevin Johnson in the last rd for fighting just to survive. Vitali has failed to KO 5 opponents including 2 of the last 3 fights. ALL 3 times his opponents went the distance he won all 36 rds as the scorecards read 120-108... 2 other times when he got injured & failed to complete the fights himself.. he won 12 of the 15 rds.

So we're talking..he wins 95% of the rds he fights that don't result in a knockout for him & 'only' wins about 90% of the rds when those fights (38) end in Ko's.. yet we still have people thinking he can be outboxed...

If Solis can outbox him today..he'll have to have ALLTIME great skills. Logic dictates that it's impossible to knock him out as it's never happened before.. but reality seeing how he's pushing 40 yrs old...knocking him out will be the easier task as that can only take a punch or two..... outboxing him means you have to take 7 rds from him in a fight..

I don't think any fighter past or present is capable of this.
          Klitschko has probably won more than 9 out of every 10 rds he's fought for his entire career. He has the highest KO% In heavyweight history & the highest scorecard ratio as well..yet people still think it's more a product of who he's fought than his actual unbeatability.. He's got the best numbers by FAR in heavyweight history<<< FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post

You must be having a laugh. No one is giving Solis a chance, apart from Vitali injuring his leg during the ringwalk or something.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
              What doubters? LOL

Have you seen the polls?
              Dude..you're either pro Vitali or tearing him a new ahole when Lennox is involved..choose or just admit you're ****.... thanks 46-0 Joe Schmo.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Last we saw of Vitali.... he was not too pleased with Briggs for lasting the distance. He was mocking Kevin Johnson in the last rd for fighting just to survive. Vitali has failed to KO 5 opponents including 2 of the last 3 fights. ALL 3 times his opponents went the distance he won all 36 rds as the scorecards read 120-108... 2 other times when he got injured & failed to complete the fights himself.. he won 12 of the 15 rds.
                If boxing was based on a pure points system like basketball, no doubt he'd be a great fighter.

Unfortunately boxing is about WINNING fights, and winning fights against QUALITY opposition. I give Vitali credit for not letting scrubs have a chance against him. In that department he is better than Wlad and Lewis. But against top guys he has fallen short or pulled with injury(Rahman)

I think a win against Haye, Adamek, or Povetkin would put Vitali in that upper echelon of elite Heavyweights and make him a top 10 ATG. He's not proving anything by battering stationary fat guys.

Comment

This has all the makings of an upset as some people do rate Solis' skills in the alltime great category based on mostly his amateur success. They're forgetting that Vk's skills is firmly established in the alltime great category. I think too much emphasis has been paid to Solis' weight when it's his skills that is really going to break or make the fight. We will see in this fight how good this guy really is & we'll get to see how great Vitali really is dealing with these skills if this guy really brings it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                    Dude..you're either pro Vitali or tearing him a new ahole when Lennox is involved..choose or just admit you're ****.... thanks 46-0 Joe Schmo.
                    Im mostly just adding perspective.

Vitali is one of the most dominant Heavyweights of all time.

Comment

Working...
                    X