No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tua vs Ustinov Early Results From New Zealand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tua vs Ustinov Early Results From New Zealand

Vaise "Bubba" Tuigamala enjoyed a successful pro debut, knocking out Clint Faoi (0-4, 3KO) in two rounds. A right hook was enough to get the job done for Tuigamala (1-0, 0KO), whose father is rugby legend Inga Tuigamala.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did he die?

Comment

Where can I watch it? Someone PM me link please.

Comment

Headline would have been like: "Faded Ustinov Cruises Past Faded Tua"...

Comment

watched a stream.. Sad to see the Tuaman hang em up.. Dat undercard though!

Comment

Verry disapointing performance by Tua!!

Comment

Ustinov did well, Tua tried but he isn't the same he should retire he's a legend.

Comment

Tua's lost a few steps but he will be remembered as a great warrior in the sport. Even outgunned he always went the full 12 rounds with the bigger men and was never knocked out in over 20 years of fighting.

Comment

Ustinov looked like prime Lennox keeping tua on the end of his punches

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                    Ustinov did well, Tua tried but he isn't the same he should retire he's a legend.
                    Agreed, Ustinov was a lot better than I expected. Tua was in decent shape but the height and reach of Ustinov was just too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X