No announcement yet.

Team USA vs Jamaica World Cup Q Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team USA vs Jamaica World Cup Q Tonight

FYI, Team USA plays Jamaica tonight in a WC qualification match tonight at 10pm EST in Jamaica.

Originally posted by badblood View Post
    FYI, Team USA plays Jamaica tonight in a WC qualification match tonight at 10pm EST in Jamaica.
    And not a single fuck was given.

Comment

I give a ****

Comment

Richards is going to school the yanks.

Comment

Damn international football.

Damn it. We need to get rid of it.

Comment

Russia is taking Northern Ireland to school right now. Russia 2 - N IRL 0

Comment

Originally posted by dj Calleti View Post
              Richards is going to school the yanks.
              Donavon and Dempsey are ruled out for tonight's game. I'm hoping for a win regardless. A win tonight will pretty much advance the US in to the group final round.

Comment

England vs Moldova tonight.

This is truly the game that will transcend the sport.

Badblood I understand you must be a bit of a patriot what with red k but surely you must prefer top level club football. It's just better.

International football is stilted, slow and is aside from a 4 week World Cup every 4 years not really worth fuss. And nobody fawns over the national team more than the English who played their first international in 1872.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  England vs Moldova tonight.

This is truly the game that will transcend the sport.

Badblood I understand you must be a bit of a patriot what with red k but surely you must prefer top level club football. It's just better.

International football is stilted, slow and is aside from a 4 week World Cup every 4 years not really worth fuss. And nobody fawns over the national team more than the English who played their first international in 1872.
                  I'm very passionate with my beloved Team USA and I'm very passionate with international football.

Team USA has had some very good success in international play for the past 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                    I'm very passionate with my beloved Team USA and I'm very passionate with international football.

Team USA has had some very good success in international play for the past 12 years.
                    As a developing football nation I would agree.

But the moment if and when MLS really takes off or if the top Americans consistently play for the world's top clubs you will notice the discrepancy between the amount you care and the amount that the players and the clubs of those players care about the International game.

Comment

Working...
                    X