No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel and Rafael Marquez Shine in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel and Rafael Marquez Shine in Cancun

At Plaza de Toros in Cancun, Mexico, WBA/WBO lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez (53-5-1, 39 KOs) knocked out Likar Ramos (24-4, 18 KOs) in the first round of a junior welterweight bout. One solid right hand ended Ramos and put him away. The fight was a tune-up to see how Marquez reacts to a higher weight for his November 12 trilogy fight with Manny Pacquiao, which takes place at a catch-weight of 144-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

BPP trolling writing invisible titles.

Comment

Oh my GOD! Look at that body shot! It rippled all over Ramos' body. JuanMa Marquez knock this guy out before the straight punch to the chin. Honor to JuanMa Marquez:

Comment

I seen the fight & even thou that is a good body shot, at the moment it didn't seem to have much effect on Ramos..But maybe after that shot & the 1 to the jaw made him think twice about continuing & maybe that's why he took the dive..Cause the punch to the jaw was a good shot & like I posted in the other thread on this fight, Marquez does have KO power(no doubt about that).. But the KO looked so fake, it looked like the guy took a serious dive, Greg louganis style!! Cause when a fighter gets KO'd to point of unconsciousness, they fall like a ton of bricks & hit the canvas hard & either land like their body was made of jelly or stiff like a dead body after it goes into rigamortis(like Paul Williams vs Martinez or Hatton vs Pacquiao, there was NO doubt about those KO's!), & that wasn't the case with Ramos cause he stumbled back & laid himself down on the canvas & then closed his eyes...To Me it just didn't look right, it looked more like an act & I'm a Marquez fan & I wish him the best vs Pacquiao, but the way this fight ended it didn't convince Me at all..& before anyone jumps into conclusions I'm not blaming Marquez, cause it looked more like Ramos just came in for an easy pay check & waited for Marquez to land a good punch to take the dive & leave with out a mark & the $$$$$...

Comment

**** Ramos. Arum pay make Marquez looks great.

Comment

Comment

who was this guy? Juan Manuel Marquez just got his confidence boost off this. He still doesn't last 6 rounds with Manny Pacquiao no way he does. Waited too late for a rematch with Pacquiao. Manny is a completely different fighter from 3 years ago and no he doesn't take steroids so stop it.

Comment

Working...
              X