No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Puerto Rico Boxing Cards on June 10, June 11 in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Puerto Rico Boxing Cards on June 10, June 11 in NYC

NEW YORK, NY - Two of boxing’s top promoters have put together a tribute to the great Puerto Rican boxers of past and future in the only way they know how: by staging two spectacular boxing shows, back-to-back in the same venue, loaded with the best young talent the island nation has to offer and hosted by one its greatest champions on the precipice of Puerto Rican Day Parade weekend.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL 1 CHAMP LEFT ROFL

Comment

Out of all of those prospects the only ones I think will make it will be Dulorme and Pedraza. The rest of them are average at best and some are borderline mediocre. I'm not biased neither as I am Puertorican and I recognize talent when I see it. Also maybe Jonathan Gonzalez.
      The MW is too slow, Kenny Galarza is also too slow to make an impact in a weight class were speed is everything. Dulorme is really fast and Pedraza, well Pedraza is the best talent PR has produced as an Amateur maybe since Wilfredo Gomez and Daniel Santos, but I don't think Pedraza will become as lazy as Santos was...

Comment

damn thats a good weekend of boricua boxing, ill try to be there!

Comment

NICE!!!
          i might go to this

Comment

oh im sorry that we dont have babies like roaches and have weak champions juanma will get his belt back so you will have to change your icon pic and wv2 will beat arce so start to take down your profile plus quantity will never be better then quality your only real proven fighter is jmm

Comment

Originally posted by chifuli View Post
              Out of all of those prospects the only ones I think will make it will be Dulorme and Pedraza. The rest of them are average at best and some are borderline mediocre. I'm not biased neither as I am Puertorican and I recognize talent when I see it. Also maybe Jonathan Gonzalez.
              The MW is too slow, Kenny Galarza is also too slow to make an impact in a weight class were speed is everything. Dulorme is really fast and Pedraza, well Pedraza is the best talent PR has produced as an Amateur maybe since Wilfredo Gomez and Daniel Santos, but I don't think Pedraza will become as lazy as Santos was...
              Dulorme is facing chop chop a big step up even though chop chop is shot as hell.

Comment

2 nights of boxing and then the parade on Sunday? Nice! I Will definitely be going to one of the shows.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  oh im sorry that we dont have babies like roaches and have weak champions juanma will get his belt back so you will have to change your icon pic and wv2 will beat arce so start to take down your profile plus quantity will never be better then quality your only real proven fighter is jmm
                  So you don't believe that salidos, arce, and seguras attributes/qualities neutralized juanmas, wvjr, and calderons? And who are pr current proven fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
                    So you don't believe that salidos, arce, and seguras attributes/qualities neutralized juanmas, wvjr, and calderons? And who are pr current proven fighters?

It wasn't to me but I'll bite.

Segura owned calderon pretty clearly.

Juanma got rocked by a punch he didn't see coming but prior to that he wasn't taking or dishing any real damage. With salidos style this makes me think it was more luck than anything else.

Arce brought it to the kid to the point he couldn't deal with it any more .. but I'd let the fight end as a lot of the punches were missing and he was still fighting back. The gel excuse is the lamest **** i've heard in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X