Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonzaga wins the West Coast Conference, going to the NCAA Tournament!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzaga wins the West Coast Conference, going to the NCAA Tournament!

If anyone was watching, they just slaughtered Saint Mary's, beat them 83-58, and now they are going into the tournament. They are ranked 12th in the nation. Got a great ass starting 5 and an amazing 6 and 7 player as well. They are going to do some serious work this season, i'll bet all of my points on them once the bracket rolls around. This is there 12th conescutive WCC final game, and they never disappoing. Let's go zags!

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Fu,ck Gonzaga and Fuc.k the Raiders.
    eh fu.ck you meng!

Comment

zags go no deeper than sweet 16.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
        zags go no deeper than sweet 16.
        I agree, depending on how the bracket turns out. They have already beaten Saint Marys, Maryland, Tennesse twice, and Oklahoma state though, plus they only lost to Uconn by a few points in overtime. They could be a sleeper.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
          I agree, depending on how the bracket turns out. They have already beaten Saint Marys, Maryland, Tennesse twice, and Oklahoma state though, plus they only lost to Uconn by a few points in overtime. They could be a sleeper.
          maryland lost to virginia, as much as i love the terps they arent **** this year. id love for them to get into the tourny but they'd need a miracle.

im rooting for minnesota if they get in, my team(bama) wont get a bid.

Comment

Working...
          X