No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wolak To Latimore: If a Network Wants It, I'm In There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wolak To Latimore: If a Network Wants It, I'm In There

Last week junior middleweight contender Deandre "The Bull" Latimore reached out to BoxingScene.com to call out fellow contender, Pawel Wolak who was coming off of a fight of the year type of performance against Delvin Rodriguez that ended in a draw. Latimore feels that his style would mesh perfectly with Wolak and that the result would be another fan friendly fight. [Click Here To Read More]

That's a sick fight.

Dead even fight IMO.

Comment

Good, but I would like to see first Wolak - Rodriguez II

Comment

not going to happen wolak v.s delvin II will happen under the cotto card more exposure more money it needs to happen

Comment

Lattimore is funny.. First Vanes and now Polack..Just go away.. ur irrelevant in the sport.. Unless u have a sick jab and can fight inside ur gna be done in 4rds flat...Wolack's pressure is too much for Latimore.. Unless Lati No More maintains space between him and Wolack its a done deal.. Delvin and Wolack is what we need to see first...

Comment

This would be a really good fight for both guys. I saw Latimore on the under card of Ortiz-Berto. He was fighting a bum but you could tell he was skilled. Hard puncher too.

Comment

It would be The raging bull vs The Bull.

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                not going to happen wolak v.s delvin II will happen under the cotto card more exposure more money it needs to happen
                True Wolak/Rodriguez is best suited for the Cottto/Marg undercard. Both guys were paid $15,000 each for their ESPN fight of the year performance and would probably receive career high paydays on the undercard. How much do you guys think both receive for the rematch provided it's on the PPV undercard?

Comment

Working...
                X