Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not having Facebook sign you're suspicious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not having Facebook sign you're suspicious?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uspicious.html
    Your thoughts?

I'm a psychopath because I much rather talk to my friends and family on the phone or in person instead of a gay website?

Fuck you Liberal America.

Comment

Probably less then 10% of the world has a facebook.

I used to use it everyday and try to show everyone how cool I was until I realized i was acting and thinking like a girl and that the real people are living their lives, not constantly posting about it.

I still have one but I don't take it seriously like I used to. I got better things to do.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-05-2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Facebook is such a money-mill that I wouldn't be surprised if that article was planted by Mark Zuckerberg.

Comment

if a company judges me based on the fact that i don't use facebook i wouldn't want to work there anyway.

Comment

I remember putting on a job app that I didn't have a facebook and the guy didn't want to believe me. I guess a lot of people assume that only loners and losers don't have one.

Comment

one of the most ******ed articles i've read in a while. labeling people that don't use facebook as "abnormal" or "dysfunctional" because of two case studies is fucking ******ed. maybe some people choose not to use facebook because they have set tasks/priorities in life, of which facebook has no value.

i'll be happy to swallow my words if these attention whoring psychologists can publish some peer-reviewed material, instead of spouting their bs to some sensationalist tabloid. until then, suck me.

Comment

what a pile a steaming sht that is.......

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X