No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Hit Camp Like Never Before For Nishioka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Hit Camp Like Never Before For Nishioka

As previously reported, WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire arrived in Los Angeles, and worked out immediately to remain in razor-sharp form for his much-awaited battle with Japan’s classy southpaw Toshiaki Nishioka for the WBC Diamond Belt at the Home Depot Center in Carson City on October 13.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that Nishioka “is already here” although he hadn’t seen any workouts by the Japanese champion emeritus who is also reported to be training hard and in great shape for a fight he said he always wanted. [Click Here To Read More]

FOTY candidate right here

Comment

Donaire does tend to fight his best against his best opponents, and I hope he does for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Donaire does tend to fight his best against his best opponents, and I hope he does for this fight.
        I agree. He gets up for fights where opponents are higher calibre. He tends to forget defence etc... vs opponents who he is far better than, which kinda works against him.

Comment

Working...
        X