No announcement yet.

How far you think Mayweather can go up in weight and still wi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far you think Mayweather can go up in weight and still wi

He talks like he is a God among God or something. In Floyd's mind, he could prolly take Klitschko.

I say he doesn't get passed Martinez. Loses his 0 going up half a weight class.

He's maxed out at '54. He won't go up to 160 and if he does I don't see him beating the only guy worth fighting at that weight. It's hard to say who he would even have the best shot of beating for a middleweight title. Geale?

Comment

I respectfully disagree with you guys, I think James Toney showed that with that style and skill level youvcan make adjustments and beat bigger stronger slower guys. I could see him outclass all the champs at 160.

Comment

He is about to turn 36...you know that right

Comment

Damn...mah dude is gettin old

Comment

I assume we are talking hypothetical, but yeah he could win at 160 against anybody but Martinez, someone told me why was Floyd willing to fight Ortiz when he Rehydrated to over 160 but wouldn't fight Martinez if he rehydrated to 165, you don't fight the best at that weight but you can fight lesser guys.

Comment

I think he could be in a Middleweight fight with a 157-158lb catchweight. There's really no money fights besides Canelo (if he fights and beats Trout) and Martinez. But Floyd is also 36 and isn't trying to take too many risks either. Truth is, Floyd's list of opponents is as dry as the Mojave Desert.

Comment

I think he could have done good at middleweight a few years ago. Now, he's too old.

Comment

No higher then '54. Hell he won't even fight the best @ 54.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    I think he could be in a Middleweight fight with a 157-158lb catchweight. There's really no money fights besides Canelo (if he fights and beats Trout) and Martinez. But Floyd is also 36 and isn't trying to take too many risks either. Truth is, Floyd's list of opponents is as dry as the Mojave Desert.
                    Oh my gawd dude! You're signature if ****ing hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                    X