No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon-Felipe Rivas Early Results From PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon-Felipe Rivas Early Results From PR

The opening bout of the telecast featured a horribly blatant hometown decision as Jorge Melendez received a gift-wrapped 10-round decision over Eric Mitchell. [Click Here To Read More]

yesica just got a new fan...

Comment

While Calderon clearly won the fight he almost did get KO in the 10th. He can no longer run for 12 rounds and being so small and w/o power to hold opponents back he needs to retire. His legs at 36 are done. Vazquez did look good and the boy can punch. I know he beats Arce in a rematch, he's younger, faster and stronger...

Comment

Calderon ran his way to victory I guess you have to KTGO in PR or you will lose Calderon needs to retire 4 real he fights like sweet pea but with out the offense Lol.

Comment

Calderon can't really keep anyone off of him at this stage and his legs and reflexes are failing him. It's a good time for him to retire on a win.

Comment

Calderon just sucks. He is everything that's wrong with queerism in boxing. I was rooting for the other guy so bad lol.. loved all the anger he had. He showed his frustration I was laughing all the way thru lol. Wanted him to knock Calderon unconscious so bad.

Comment

Calderon isn't going to retire he's going to try and pull a Roy Jones Jr. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                Calderon just sucks. He is everything that's wrong with queerism in boxing. I was rooting for the other guy so bad lol.. loved all the anger he had. He showed his frustration I was laughing all the way thru lol. Wanted him to knock Calderon unconscious so bad.
                God you are an idiot kid, I swear that you are actually Check_hooks, there just could not be two people so stupid.

YOU, are everything that is wrong with boxing, and ignorants like you.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  God you are an idiot kid, I swear that you are actually Check_hooks, there just could not be two people so stupid. YOU, are everything that is wrong with boxing, and ignorants like you.
                  no...i think you and yesir hands down are the dumbest people on planet earth...

Comment

for a man who stands 5 foot tall and always out weighed by his opponet 15-20 lbs sometimes more he has shown to be one of the best pure boxers ive seen in the last 15 years. his footwok,angles hand speed but at 36 his legs arent under him anymore. reflexes the same way. its time for him to go hes got his health hes made money he could commentat fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X