No announcement yet.

Greedy corporate bastards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greedy corporate bastards

Greedy corporate pieces of crap are trying to eliminate all the competition by threatening major distributors. While I am a beer enthusiast who likes drinking full bodied, strong flavored good beer, I'm not a beer snob. I don't look down on anyone for drinking what they like, I don't knock anyone's preferences at all. I do however have a problem with already filthy rich corporations like this eliminating competition using unfair tactics. Even though their sales have been down because of the smaller breweries, they still sell more than enough to keep in business and to keep the people on top rich. Fuck them.

http://www.newser.com/story/142953/f...imidation.html.

(Newser) – Anheuser-Busch InBev is desperate to turn its sales around. Sure, it's still the biggest beer company in the US, but shipments have fallen for three straight years, thanks to the growing popularity of small, independent craft brewers. But this year Budweiser's got a plan, president of North American operations Luiz Edmond tells the Wall Street Journal: It's going to produce more beers, while leaning on distributors not to carry the competition. Anheuser will introduce 19 new products this year, its biggest rollout since the InBev merger.

Some will aim to compete in the craft market, like additions to its Shock Top line, or boast higher alcohol content, like the 6% Bud Light Platinum, which Edmond calls a "game changer." Still others, like Bud Light Lime-a-Rita, will be malt beverages bearing little resemblance to beer. At the same time, Bud has urged 500 wholesalers to distribute fewer rival beers, warning that it will act against those who don't. An unapologetic Edmond says wholesalers must pick sides, and show "loyalty" to InBev.

Looks like there are some corporate fucks on this site.

Comment

Tis your people who started it all, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Tis your people who started it all, mate.
        Italians have nothing to do with this. And stop one starring my threads with all your alts, crap-eater.

Comment

Anheuser-Busch is hardly flailing

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Italians have nothing to do with this. And stop one starring my threads with all your alts, crap-eater.
            Your jewish background, mate, and I didn't one star it, but for that...

I will.

Comment

One starred.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Your jewish background, mate, and I didn't one star it, but for that...

I will.
                I'm not Jewish you English ****sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                  Anheuser-Busch is hardly flailing
                  Exactly. Corporate greed is a motherfucker.

Comment

Aye man, their sales have been falling, what should they do? They do not want to be the next kodak.

Comment

Working...
                    X