Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white americans just cannot cut it at boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white americans just cannot cut it at boxing..

its seems at sport in general...take europe where i think it was latvia a all white team beat the yanks a all balc team at basket ball..boxing all the decnt white boxers are white are from europe...

people have given me this "they go into american football" crap but thats domnated by black people in america...take rugby, its mainly white people in it...

basically white american atheletes are just to weak and feeble to be taken seriously..take kelly pavlik, was hyped and got spanked by someone 20 years older than him...

Another excuse ive seen is that "most boxing gyms are in non white areas"..the same can be said about britain. Mmost boxibg gyms are in poor inner city areas where there are alot of ethnic miniorites.

ricky hatton and carl forch are from cities of high enthic minority areas..plus there are less white people on ireland and wales yet produce many great boxers...

This is not a supremacy thread as im white and im not comparing white and black because that will bring the racists from both sides, but i do find it quite amusing that white americans are woeful at boxing and sport in general considering there is probably 200 000 000 white people in america...

That's why they migrated to MMA.

Comment

You'll be banned soon

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        its seems at sport in general...take europe where i think it was latvia a all white team beat the yanks a all balc team at basket ball..boxing all the decnt white boxers are white are from europe...

people have given me this "they go into american football" crap but thats domnated by black people in america...take rugby, its mainly white people in it...

basically white american atheletes are just to weak and feeble to be taken seriously..take kelly pavlik, was hyped and got spanked by someone 20 years older than him...

Another excuse ive seen is that "most boxing gyms are in non white areas"..the same can be said about britain. Mmost boxibg gyms are in poor inner city areas where there are alot of ethnic miniorites.

ricky hatton and carl forch are from cities of high enthic minority areas..plus there are less white people on ireland and wales yet produce many great boxers...

This is not a supremacy thread as im white and im not comparing white and black because that will bring the racists from both sides, but i do find it quite amusing that white americans are woeful at boxing and sport in general considering there is probably 200 000 000 white people in america...
        Ricky Hatton likes taking naps at the strangest times.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
          You'll be banned soon
          He shouldn't. People need to calm down with the banning.

After reading his post, I can tell he was already banned from English class.
          Last edited by Benny Leonard; 10-12-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

If you think Froch is any better than Pavlik you are in for a schock soon.

Comment

The 4 best active QBs right now are all white

Manning, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

You are an idiot.

Comment

The colonial cousins are a bit soft at times. I blame all that jazz music and fast food restaurants.

Comment

White Europeans > White Yanks

Comment

Working...
                    X