No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams' Trainer on How Centeno Fight Was Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams' Trainer on How Centeno Fight Was Set

On September 12th, Hugo Centeno (19-0) and Julian Williams (13-0-1) will meet in what will be the biggest fight thus far of both of their respective careers. The fight will be aired as part of a FoxSports2 tripleheader. Shawn Porter faces Julio Diaz in a rematch in the main event while Marco Antonio Periban faces Badou Jack to round out the televised portion of the card.

Williams trainer/advisor Stephen "Breadman" Edwards spoke to BoxingScene.com about the upcoming fight and also revealed how the fight came about.

He said that his pupil looked sharp in training camp and is ready for fight night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the Breadman, dude always keeps it honest and is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to boxing. Julian Williams is decent and i like the way they are bringing him along. Looking forward to this fight

Comment

This is a very nice card, looking forward to it.

Comment

Bread has the best boxing mind IMO

Comment

Stephen breadman edwards is an underated
          Boxing genius.
          He has A+ boxing eyes.

Comment

Breadman in da house! This guy knows boxing like no one else. Love this dude.

Comment

Da Breadman is a great boxing mind. He is very intelligent. To bad such a great boxing mind aligned himself with the ****ty ********** and the loser G. Leon. He has a lot to offer the boxing world but he needs to drop ********** and go in a better bigger direction. He can get more readers to his mailbag on better websites. Imagine how much bigger he'd be if his mailbags were here at boxingscene or at multiple sites instead of at ****ty **********.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Da Breadman is a great boxing mind. He is very intelligent. To bad such a great boxing mind aligned himself with the ****ty ********** and the loser G. Leon. He has a lot to offer the boxing world but he needs to drop ********** and go in a better bigger direction. He can get more readers to his mailbag on better websites. Imagine how much bigger he'd be if his mailbags were here at boxingscene or at multiple sites instead of at ****ty **********.
                I agree. It was a good place to get started, but he completely outgrown that site. He's the only reason I venture over there any more.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerFlow View Post
                  I agree. It was a good place to get started, but he completely outgrown that site. He's the only reason I venture over there any more.
                  Yea Da breadman could be so much better and he can expand his boxing horizon if only he can shake G. Leon and blahtalk. I'm certain any top boxing website would welcome him and his mailbag. He's a great mind Sh@t keep doing mailbags at blahtalk just expand it to other websites. But in all honesty if he truly wants to make is mark in boxing and he wants people to take him serious he needs to cut the strings with G. Leon. Dude is a straight up loser and no one in boxing respects him. At least no one with any real pull in boxing. Remember when he screwed up Allan greens deal for a shot at then middleweight champ Kelly pavlik. G. Leon tried to negotiate with Arum and he tried to talk to arum like a straight up player asking Arum for a million like he was somebody and arum just tossed him aside for being a jackass. And screwed green out of a great payday a career high payday for being a idiot.

See dabreadman aligning himself up with a guy like that makes people wonder how smart he really is. Just cut the strings and make your mark. You have outgrown blahtalk, tell g Leon thank you but you need to do real things in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    Yea Da breadman could be so much better and he can expand his boxing horizon if only he can shake G. Leon and blahtalk. I'm certain any top boxing website would welcome him and his mailbag. He's a great mind Sh@t keep doing mailbags at blahtalk just expand it to other websites. But in all honesty if he truly wants to make is mark in boxing and he wants people to take him serious he needs to cut the strings with G. Leon. Dude is a straight up loser and no one in boxing respects him. At least no one with any real pull in boxing. Remember when he screwed up Allan greens deal for a shot at then middleweight champ Kelly pavlik. G. Leon tried to negotiate with Arum and he tried to talk to arum like a straight up player asking Arum for a million like he was somebody and arum just tossed him aside for being a jackass. And screwed green out of a great payday a career high payday for being a idiot.

See dabreadman aligning himself up with a guy like that makes people wonder how smart he really is. Just cut the strings and make your mark. You have outgrown blahtalk, tell g Leon thank you but you need to do real things in boxing.
                    Blahtalk, lol. I agree with you whole heatedly, and remember all that stuff. I even remember when he revealed how mayweather lost all his money around 2008 or so. Whether it was true or not, who does that?

Thing is, bread seems like a loyal cat, but he needs to sever those ties for sure. He's the dude I want to see broadcasting and commentating for the big networks one day. Gotta' move forward, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X