Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Vows: Barker Will Not Last The Full Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Vows: Barker Will Not Last The Full Twelve

The world’s best middleweight Sergio Martinez has told WBN that current European champion Darren Barker is in for a tough night on October 1st and that he doesn’t plan on the fight going the full twelve rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course he won't Sergio, i'm pretty sure he's got to leave early to start his shift at his other job that night.

Last edited by Rip Chudd; 09-08-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Of course he won't Sergio, i'm pretty sure he's got to leave early to start his shift at his other job that night.

lol...

Comment

since this shouldn't be a title fight can al haymon/hbo change it to 8 rounds?

Comment

another win for sergio lets see if chavez steps up

Comment

Sergio Martinez Vows: Barker Will Not Last The Full Twelve
            haha Steroidgio is such a loser.

Comment

no one even cares about this fight or even knows when this fight is happening. And this dude had the balls to say Pacquiao only fights no-hopers lmao

Comment

When Macklin and Barker were scheduled to fight less than a year ago, Barker was the clear cut favorite. We've already seen what happened since as Macklin showed he's on the level of the #2 Middleweight in the World. If Sergio steamrolls Barker it means he's that much better than this weak middleweight division.

Comment

ey Zavek put on a good show so i wont judge this guy till i actually see him fight. After this Martinez needs to step it up though

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    ey Zavek put on a good show so i wont judge this guy till i actually see him fight. After this Martinez needs to step it up though
                    if Steroidgio wins it will cement his status at P4P QUEEN.

Comment

Working...
                    X